Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Apke? I wanted Equanimeous St. Brown, dammit. For the name alone, at least.
    ~

Comment

• Well the Ravens have made three picks that I like and two that I hate, the Giants got a guy to compete for title of QBotF, and Dallas drafted a rush backer to play 4-3 DE.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Yeah, I hate the Giants (it's part of my job, along with hating the Eagles and Cowboys).

But I have to admit getting that guy after they passed on a QB at 2 is a good move.
        ~

Comment

• And Indy may be even more obsessed with SPARQ guys that Pitt, but I am a big fan of Hines if he were paired with a thumper.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• " The time is right to take a chance on someone like Richardson, and Jacksonville seems like the right place for Richardson to stay out of trouble."

I wonder if Walter has ever been to Jacksonville?
            ~

Comment

• I'm going to say no.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Good pick by Dallas.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Mo Hurst finally off the board to Raiders.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                    Mo Hurst finally off the board to Raiders.
                    I had him in the 1st to the Falcons. Obviously, his medical issue was far more serious to teams than we draftniks realized. I thought he was basically cleared...but apparently very much not.
                    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

I had him in the 1st to the Falcons. Obviously, his medical issue was far more serious to teams than we draftniks realized. I thought he was basically cleared...but apparently very much not.
                      ~
                      I had him to Dallas in the 1st.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Good ILB and good safety go back to back to the Rams and Steelers respectively.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Titans have traded up for every pick they made. I guess they're alright only having practice bodies behind Jurrell and Daquon.

Comment

• Holy moly, we Settled for Tim. I never thought he'd go this late in the draft. If anyone gets hurt, we still have NT. Unlike all the years since we didn't have one after we switched to the 3-4.
                            ~

Comment

• I'm at the Steelers fan blitz at the stadium. Met Tuitt. Dude is a mountain.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                                I'm at the Steelers fan blitz at the stadium. Met Tuitt. Dude is a mountain.
                                Cool. He's my fave Steelers defensive player. There is no way he is only the 290 or so that they list him at.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X