Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not relevant to me but relevant considering what site we are on, but the Supreme Court essentially legalized sports betting, leaving it up to states to decide. I mean, most betting is online now, right? Again, not a subject I'm knowledgeable about or interested in.
    sigpic

Comment

• I can't believe my team still employs Jason Garrett
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• The only thing that I know about sports betting is that I suck at it.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
          I can't believe my team still employs Jason Garrett
          I can't believe your team put with Dez's childishness for so long.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I can't believe my team still employs Jason Garrett
            What happened now, other than the usual mediocrity?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I can't believe your team put with Dez's childishness for so long.
              Dez was, at at least one point in his life, good at his job

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

What happened now, other than the usual mediocrity?
              Just coming to grips with the fact that hes been here 8+ years, outlasted countless Pro Bowlers, fired every position coach/coordinator at least once, and has yet to make it past the second round. Always someone elses fault

Comment

Just coming to grips with the fact that hes been here 8+ years, outlasted countless Pro Bowlers, fired every position coach/coordinator at least once, and has yet to make it past the second round. Always someone elses fault
                Jerruh can't admit he's wrong, huh?
                sigpic

Comment

I'd take him over Tomlin.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Oof, I don't know man. Tomlin has his issues, and I've complained about most of them, but at least has the ability to bring in mostly good staff and does well enough with the players. Garrett doesn't seem to do anything well. He'd be a step down.

​​​​​​
                    ​​​​​​
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Oof, I don't know man. Tomlin has his issues, and I've complained about most of them, but at least has the ability to bring in mostly good staff and does well enough with the players. Garrett doesn't seem to do anything well. He'd be a step down.

​​​​​​
                      ​​​​​​
                      The staff is mostly the Steelers, not Tomlin. The only thing he has going for him is the players and media like him. And the only big loss the Boys have suffered is Callahan, who seemingly couldn't get along with Linehan. I'd argue if it was a choice between the two, they picked the wrong one. But, whatevs.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

deal

Originally posted by Castiron View Post

The staff is mostly the Steelers, not Tomlin. The only thing he has going for him is the players and media like him. And the only big loss the Boys have suffered is Callahan, who seemingly couldn't get along with Linehan. I'd argue if it was a choice between the two, they picked the wrong one. But, whatevs.
                        My understanding is Callahan left due to tensions with Garrett, but I suspect it's a little of both. Jason and Scott are both on the "old awkward white dude who struggles to manage relationships with subordinates" spectrum

Comment

My understanding is Callahan left due to tensions with Garrett, but I suspect it's a little of both. Jason and Scott are both on the "old awkward white dude who struggles to manage relationships with subordinates" spectrum
                          My limited understanding, and I could be wrong, is that it basically came down to Callahan not being ok with being subordinate to Linehan. If he had been made OC from the jump, things could have been ok. But that wasn't the case and he took it personal.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Lowell Lotuleilei retires from football after going undrafted.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Lowell Lotuleilei retires from football after going undrafted.
                              As does KJ Malone.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

As does KJ Malone.
                                KJ wasn't very good, and I wouldn't have picked him up even as a UDFA. LL is hoping to go into coaching. Don't know if he has a line on a job or not, but I wish him well.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X