Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geron Christian is a good project for Bill Callahan.
    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
      Geron Christian is a good project for Bill Callahan.
      ~
      From Louisville, right?
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Dallas should look at signing Jonathan Hankins. They won't, but they should.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

From Louisville, right?
          Yes. Needs strength and technique, but he's got all the length and footwork you could hope for having been a basketball recruit in H.S.
          ~

Comment

Dallas should look at signing Jonathan Hankins. They won't, but they should.
            Lots of teams could benefit from him, unless there's something we don't know. Maybe his weight is out of control. Or maybe he's just trying to avoid training camp. Or teams just don't value that job like they used to.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Lots of teams could benefit from him, unless there's something we don't know. Maybe his weight is out of control. Or maybe he's just trying to avoid training camp. Or teams just don't value that job like they used to.
              I doubt it's the last thing. Maybe his asking price is just to high? He seemed to go through the same thing last offseason.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I doubt it's the last thing. Maybe his asking price is just to high? He seemed to go through the same thing last offseason.
                That's right, I forgot about that.
                sigpic

Comment

That's right, I forgot about that.
                  Not withstanding, I still think Dallas should go out of their way to sign him, especially with Collins going down. But word is they want their 1 techs to basically be 3 techs, so despite having some pass rush ability it doesn't seem like he's a fit for what they want.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I like how every analyst at ESPN, when talking about Mariota and Carr, discuss their decline in play in 2017 like it's a huge ****ing mystery. "Aww shucks, viewers, we have no idea why two QBs who suffered the same catastrophic injury in the last week of the season and only got healthy just before the regular season started and had no opportunity to go through an offseason developing a rapport with their offense had big drop offs the next year. Can Gruden solve the grand mystery and make Carr a good QB again?!?"

Sometimes I feel like no one who talks about football in a professional capacity knows anything more than an average fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                      I like how every analyst at ESPN, when talking about Mariota and Carr, discuss their decline in play in 2017 like it's a huge ****ing mystery. "Aww shucks, viewers, we have no idea why two QBs who suffered the same catastrophic injury in the last week of the season and only got healthy just before the regular season started and had no opportunity to go through an offseason developing a rapport with their offense had big drop offs the next year. Can Gruden solve the grand mystery and make Carr a good QB again?!?"

Sometimes I feel like no one who talks about football in a professional capacity knows anything more than an average fan.
                      Most of them are former players and don't pay attention.
                      sigpic

Comment

• They have to have storylines and drama. Saying the guys were injured and should be fine this season doesn't really do that.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Speaking of storylines and drama, the Browns have been selected for Hard Knocks. I wonder how Haley will come across.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Speaking of storylines and drama, the Browns have been selected for Hard Knocks. I wonder how Haley will come across.
                            Probably not all that personable. He's never been known to be. Didn't they just do the Browns?
                            sigpic

Comment

Probably not all that personable. He's never been known to be. Didn't they just do the Browns?
                              I don't think so. The Browns did their own thing that was sorta like Hard Knocks, but it was done in house.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• That Reuben Foster stuff is nuts. Apparently the girl he beat up says she wasn't beat up by him and she made the entire thing up to get money. If a lie she is probably getting paid like mad, but either way this is not going to help the women who actually get beaten.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X