This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    What ever happened to Jonathan Martin? Wasn't Incognito the one he claimed bullied him or whatever?
    Took some pictures of automatic weapons on Instagram and made some cryptic threats tagging his old school and some former teammates. Was promptly taken into custody. Don't know what happened after.

It's something that after that scandal, it's been revealed that neither man was particularly stable.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Took some pictures of automatic weapons on Instagram and made some cryptic threats tagging his old school and some former teammates. Was promptly taken into custody. Don't know what happened after.

It's something that after that scandal, it's been revealed that neither man was particularly stable.
      I remember he ran into some trouble and that the whole thing with him and Incognito was questionable, but that's about it.

I just finished billing a murder case to the state and realized how badly I'm getting ripped off doing appointed work. If not for their bull**** cap system, I could easily bill another 3 to 4 grand on this case. And that's already after getting a cap raise already. **** government work man.

Comment

I remember he ran into some trouble and that the whole thing with him and Incognito was questionable, but that's about it.

I just finished billing a murder case to the state and realized how badly I'm getting ripped off doing appointed work. If not for their bull**** cap system, I could easily bill another 3 to 4 grand on this case. And that's already after getting a cap raise already. **** government work man.
        Where's Ron Swanson when you need him?
        sigpic

Comment

Checking himself in for psychiatric care? Or just no one wanting to deal with a case against him?
          No idea.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Does Lebron stay in Cleve after losing in the finals again? If not where does he go?
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Checking to see if this kind of video will work.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1002397548789805058
              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                Does Lebron stay in Cleve after losing in the finals again? If not where does he go?
                I think I heard Celtics as a possible spot and it definitely feels like he will be leaving. I will always hate LeBron for the way he left Cleveland originally so I'm stuck wanting Cleveland to win, but LeBron to somehow lose. Basically I'm cheering for LeBron to get hurt and Cleveland to still win by some miracle.
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

I think I heard Celtics as a possible spot and it definitely feels like he will be leaving. I will always hate LeBron for the way he left Cleveland originally so I'm stuck wanting Cleveland to win, but LeBron to somehow lose. Basically I'm cheering for LeBron to get hurt and Cleveland to still win by some miracle.
                  Going to Boston would certainly be an interesting turn of events. I'd feel bad for all the businesses in Cleve near the arena that would shut down because he left, though.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• There's no way Lebron goes to Boston lol

It's gonna be LA, Houston, Philly, or he stays. Him staying is probably the safest bet tbh, despite JR's best efforts. The league definitely wants him to leave again though
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I remember reading that LA was touted as an early option, so he can go to a huge market to enhance his brand or whatever. I guess that's important to athletes? But I figure he'll go to a team with a ton of pre-existing talent. That's how the business works nowadays. And I don't follow basketball enough to say who all that is.

I would laugh my ass off if he went to Golden State. Won't happen, but it would be hilarious.
                      sigpic

Comment

I remember reading that LA was touted as an early option, so he can go to a huge market to enhance his brand or whatever. I guess that's important to athletes? But I figure he'll go to a team with a ton of pre-existing talent. That's how the business works nowadays. And I don't follow basketball enough to say who all that is.

I would laugh my ass off if he went to Golden State. Won't happen, but it would be hilarious.
                        The Lakers have the cap flex to potentially sign him and Paul George and the assets (Kuzma + Ingram, maybe Lonzo idk) to trade for Kawhi, so if he wants to "build" a superteam again rather than team up with Harden/CP3 or Simmons/Embiid, then LA makes sense. Of course, Philly has the room for two max salary slots as well, so him going to LA would probably be more about his profile, business ventures, lifestyle etc.
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Didn't realize Philly had that kind of cap space. Thats certainly something to think about. Would rather he stayed, though.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I assume he's staying. I mean, they've made the finals for three years straight and it's his hometown team. I don't see why he'd leave.

Comment

I assume he's staying. I mean, they've made the finals for three years straight and it's his hometown team. I don't see why he'd leave.
                              It makes the most sense to me. But, some feel that due to salary cap etc that this Cavs team have reached their ceiling and can't get over the hump. That may be frustrating and other opportunities may offfer a better chance at winning another title. Especially with Boston possibly usurping Cleve and being the finals fave for the foreseeable future. I mean, they did take Cleveland to 7 without Irving OR Hayward.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I remember reading that LA was touted as an early option, so he can go to a huge market to enhance his brand or whatever. I guess that's important to athletes? But I figure he'll go to a team with a ton of pre-existing talent. That's how the business works nowadays. And I don't follow basketball enough to say who all that is.

Are the Pirates not terrible this year, or is it a mirage? I heard as a few weeks ago they looked decent.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X