No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayfield won't face any significant discipline from the school. Don't be ridiculous.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      Mayfield won't face any significant discipline from the school. Don't be ridiculous.
      This. Right here, 100%. Mayfield may miss the first half of some out of conference game, if that even. Joe Mixon was allowed to return with a wrist slap, Mayfield will as well. Welcome to big time college football.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

That sounds a lot like Zuttah other than the cheap part.
        He's 30 and had a down year, doesn't mean he's declining considering the entire ravens offense had a down year.
        Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post

He's 30 and had a down year, doesn't mean he's declining considering the entire ravens offense had a down year.
          He's been declining for years. He actually used to be a good center. Now he's the weakest spot on that line, at least until Wagner ****s off to another team.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Zuttah was pretty bad last year

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
              Mayfield won't face any significant discipline from the school. Don't be ridiculous.
              Bruuuhhh.. kongrats on Sio Moore, but why did you bid ssoooo much!?!

Of course, I tried to sign him as a bargain signing... ain't no way he is worth that much $$$$
              When he's playing well he's a great player. I'm betting that his consistency will get better when he isn't asked to do too much. His athletic ability will let him thrive in the defense, and a LB group of Lavonte David, Kwon Alexander, and Sio Moore is pretty nasty. Tampa likes to run a lot of different looks in their front so having linebackers like Sio Moore and Jacquies Smith really helps with rushing them from LB and even lining up with some double A-Gap blitzes.

Yeah, you could say the bolded about...every player? I had him in another dynasty league similar to this and he just isn't very good. Maybe he turns a corner this year, but if he plays to his norm, he's just not very good.
              Not really. When he's used properly and when he's playing the way he's supposed to, he's a great player. Most players are just average most of the time. He's got really high highs and some low lows. When he came into the league with Oakland he was able to show off his great athletic ability. He got cut there because of off-field stuff. Then, he got picked up by the Colts and did nothing for them because they're kind of a terrible franchise right now and can't even handle their GM/Coach situation let alone handle an unusual player, so he got cut there. He didn't sign to start this season, but eventually got picked up by the Cardinals and played really well for them. Now he gets to run around with Lavonte David and Kwon Alexander with Gerald McCoy and William Gholston drawing blocks in front of him.

BLUE! BLUE! Look at this glorious argument.

Comment

• ahahahaha

I don't know where to start. Is Jacquies Smith even a linebacker? Talking about Will Gholston drawing blocks in the same breath as Gerald McCoy? Ignoring that Sio Moore is on his fourth NFL team in four years? That he hasn't had a sack since 2014 (a streak of 22 games played)? What off-field issues?

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

This. Right here, 100%. Mayfield may miss the first half of some out of conference game, if that even. Joe Mixon was allowed to return with a wrist slap, Mayfield will as well. Welcome to big time college football.
                  He was suspended for a full season, wasn't he?

Comment

• Mayfield will likely get off easy. Kids in college getting too drunk and running away from cops is pretty normal. When Riley Reiff did it he started by getting half naked, which is something way too common for Lions players, I don't think he was even punished. Though he wasn't technically enrolled yet.
                    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Chiefs signed some random ass 3 named guard to a five-year, $41.25 million extension through 2022.

Zeitler, Lang, Leary, and Warford finna make bank
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Chiefs signing a guard for that much, and are struggling to find space for Eric Berry.

Comment

• LDT has drawn some praise in non-PFF circles. I don't understand why they're signing him instead of putting that money towards Berry/Poe, but what the heck.

Blue is right

Comment

• Brown made a billion dollars, and Bell got franchised. I think both are good moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                              Brown made a billion dollars, and Bell got franchised. I think both are good moves.
                              Yeah, it was pretty obvious. I don't expect them to go out and get anyone new in FA, that's not really their style.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                                Brown made a billion dollars, and Bell got franchised. I think both are good moves.
                                I don't think it will go as well as the Steelers think, or as bad as I hope.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X