This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
    In Redskins OTA news, Alex Smith is saying all the right things and Derrius Guice is beloved by all. It's all fun and games until the regular season.
    ~
    The story between Guice and Philly was so weird.
    sigpic

Comment

• So, Hackenberg was a massive flop. How good does BOB look for getting something out of him back in the day?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
        So, Hackenberg was a massive flop. How good does BOB look for getting something out of him back in the day?
        Has he been cut or something?
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Has he been cut or something?
          Yes, the Raiders cut him. But that negates the trade, too. So the Jets don't get the conditional 7th round pick.
          ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Yes, the Raiders cut him. But that negates the trade, too. So the Jets don't get the conditional 7th round pick.
            ~
            Well, he sucks. And I bet Gruden cycles through about 35 different backup qbs this season.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Luck seems to be having problems throwing a regulation football. Did the Colts ruin him?
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Luck seems to be having problems throwing a regulation football. Did the Colts ruin him?
                Better switch those "Millen" grades for "Grigson" grades. They were gift-wrapped one of the best QB prospects in years, and may have pissed his career away.
                sigpic

Comment

Better switch those "Millen" grades for "Grigson" grades. They were gift-wrapped one of the best QB prospects in years, and may have pissed his career away.
                  It really is disgraceful. Thanks Irsay!
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

It really is disgraceful. Thanks Irsay!
                    It's a shame, Luck is a joy to watch. If he can't come back, there needs to be punishment. 20 years of suck! At least one 0-16! Or until Irsay sells the team. But they need to understand their folly!
                    sigpic

Comment

• So we all agree that the Russian soccer team is definitely doping, right?

Comment

It's a shame, Luck is a joy to watch. If he can't come back, there needs to be punishment. 20 years of suck! At least one 0-16! Or until Irsay sells the team. But they need to understand their folly!
                        Irsay should be made to sell the team regardless.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          So we all agree that the Russian soccer team is definitely doping, right?
                          That would imply we all watch soccer. I'd still be ok signing on with this though.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Kellen Winslow having hard times.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I've tried to watch soccer, but just can't get into it. It's like golf for me: more fun to play than to watch. The only thing I know for sure is that the US team didn't make the World Cup this year. So no one has to pretend to be interested for awhile.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                So we all agree that the Russian soccer team is definitely doping, right?
                                I didn't see the game, but based on how the Olympics went I would be shocked if they aren't doping.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X