X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    Trying to put together my ideal offensive line:

LT Taylor Lewan

LG Andrew Norwell (this was my toughest position, as Norwell and Osemele are the only two guys I could think of that aren't rookies. Any other suggestions?)

C Travis Frederick (if age wasn't a concern for me, this pick would be Alex Mack)

RG Kevin Zeitler

RT Jack Conklin (Lane Johnson was the other option here, but I feel Conklin has more nasty to his game)

Ok, so what y'all got?
    The B1G supports your opinion.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

The B1G supports your opinion.
      They do seem to produce my type of O-linemen. thumbsup.gif
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Ravens-Steelers replay on NFL network right now.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

They do seem to produce my type of O-linemen. thumbsup.gif
          Big nasty farm kids. Bail some hay, feed the pigs, hit people.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Big nasty farm kids. Bail some hay, feed the pigs, hit people.
            Pretty much. And, according to our (LSU) new DC, they're football nerds that watch tape non-stop. Meanwhile, in the SEC, we have athletes that apparently know squat about football. So, that's obviously going to appeal to me as well.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Pretty much. And, according to our (LSU) new DC, they're football nerds that watch tape non-stop. Meanwhile, in the SEC, we have athletes that apparently know squat about football. So, that's obviously going to appeal to me as well.
              That's why so many of those Big 10 lineman are successfull. That and they are generally asked to do more within their scheme. Some of the crazier spread looks don't even have lineman in the correct stance. Then they are lost when they hit the pros.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                DE: Khalil Mack
                DT: Jurrell Casey
                DT: Aaron Donald
                DE: J.J. Watt
                3-4 d-line:

Stephon Tuitt
                Brandon Williams
                Akeim Hicks
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• 4-3 d-line:

Khalil Mack
                  Damon Harrison
                  Aaron Donald
                  Everson Griffin
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

3-4 d-line:

Stephon Tuitt
                    Brandon Williams
                    Akeim Hicks
                    Tuitt over Cam? Both are fine choices I suppose. Tuitt was banged up this year and is already calling this year a "revenge tour".
                    sigpic

Comment

Tuitt over Cam? Both are fine choices I suppose. Tuitt was banged up this year and is already calling this year a "revenge tour".
                      Tuitt over Cam. I like him better, he's younger, and it isn't a Pro Bowl team where I pick players at the same position. If there is an argument for leaving Cam off, it's with the Akeim Hicks choice as they both play the right side of the defense.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Tuitt over Cam. I like him better, he's younger, and it isn't a Pro Bowl team where I pick players at the same position. If there is an argument for leaving Cam off, it's with the Akeim Hicks choice as they both play the right side of the defense.
                        Ah. Some players you can flip, except tackles. It sometimes depends on the player though. Some guys can only handle being on one side, for whatever reason.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah. Some players you can flip, except tackles. It sometimes depends on the player though. Some guys can only handle being on one side, for whatever reason.
                          Which is why I don't flip 'em. The one guy I've moved is Williams. He's playing end now, but started at nose (and was great there) so I figured fair game.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Looking at the AFCN a little more closely, I could easily see the Steelers winning that division with an 8-8/9-7 record. That division is crap this year. The Steelers have major holes defensively and it's fair to wonder what kind of start Ben will get off to. He can't afford to be lackadaisical and attention-whoring, as they won't have a bunch of beat up teams to roll over this year. Except for their own division, which they should sweep or at least pull out a 5-1.
                            sigpic

Comment

Looking at the AFCN a little more closely, I could easily see the Steelers winning that division with an 8-8/9-7 record. That division is crap this year. The Steelers have major holes defensively and it's fair to wonder what kind of start Ben will get off to. He can't afford to be lackadaisical and attention-whoring, as they won't have a bunch of beat up teams to roll over this year. Except for their own division, which they should sweep or at least pull out a 5-1.
                              With the coaching staff and Flacco all having their jobs on the line, I expect the Ravens to be a good bit better this year.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

With the coaching staff and Flacco all having their jobs on the line, I expect the Ravens to be a good bit better this year.
                                I'm just not a big believer in Flacco at this point. I think we see Jackson by the end of the year. Not to mention the fact that they are almost always banged up. I'm actually shocked they haven't lost anyone yet. Browns will be scrappy but will still only hit 5 or 6 wins, and who knows with Cincy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X