Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I've no predictions yet. We could be good, bad, or back in the middle. Hoping to see our defensive front become more dominant with the young guys we've added the past two years.
    ~

    Comment


    • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

      I'm just not a big believer in Flacco at this point. I think we see Jackson by the end of the year. Not to mention the fact that they are almost always banged up. I'm actually shocked they haven't lost anyone yet. Browns will be scrappy but will still only hit 5 or 6 wins, and who knows with Cincy.
      If Jackson does play this year, I think they're screwed.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

      Lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
        I've no predictions yet. We could be good, bad, or back in the middle. Hoping to see our defensive front become more dominant with the young guys we've added the past two years.
        ~
        Haha. Really going out on a limb there, huh? Anybody you particularly want to see?
        Flinchy McTapQwik

        Lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

          If Jackson does play this year, I think they're screwed.
          They picked him in the first round. Unless Flacco's dominating and they are in the playoff hunt, Jackson will get the nod.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

            They picked him in the first round. Unless Flacco's dominating and they are in the playoff hunt, Jackson will get the nod.
            In other words, they're screwed. I think the organization believes he's the future, but I don't. And, to me, not being in the playoff hunt = screwed.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

            Lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

              In other words, they're screwed. I think the organization believes he's the future, but I don't. And, to me, not being in the playoff hunt = screwed.
              He's boom or bust for sure. Will probably be a pain in the Steelers' asses, as they don't understand mobile QBs. On top of the defense being weak. At least Burnett is a massive upgrade over Mitchell.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

                He's boom or bust for sure. Will probably be a pain in the Steelers' asses, as they don't understand mobile QBs. On top of the defense being weak. At least Burnett is a massive upgrade over Mitchell.
                If he can stay healthy, Burnett is a good player. Of course, he'll be playing SS while they move last year's SS to FS. Rinse repeat.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

                Lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                  If he can stay healthy, Burnett is a good player. Of course, he'll be playing SS while they move last year's SS to FS. Rinse repeat.
                  He played SS in GB if I remember correctly. Then they drafted 2 safeties...both are best at SS. Though if they are smart they will use Edmunds in a Deone Buchanan role for big nickel/dime looks. But they probably won't. 2-4-5 forever.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

                    He played SS in GB if I remember correctly. Then they drafted 2 safeties...both are best at SS. Though if they are smart they will use Edmunds in a Deone Buchanan role for big nickel/dime looks. But they probably won't. 2-4-5 forever.
                    He sorta did. Lately, he was mostly a SS/LB hybrid when they took one of their backers off the field. So, he basically did what they should do with Edmunds.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

                    Lol

                    Comment


                    • So, a dead body was found in Janoris Jenkins' basement.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

                      Lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                        So, a dead body was found in Janoris Jenkins' basement.
                        Probably not great. I guess he was in Florida working out? Who knows.
                        ​​​​​​
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

                          Probably not great. I guess he was in Florida working out? Who knows.
                          ​​​​​​
                          I can't imagine it would be good, and yeah, he is supposedly in Florida.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • Florida players, man. They really like murder.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                              Florida players, man. They really like murder.
                              Must be something in the water.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

                              Lol

                              Comment


                              • I found Infinity Wars online for free. Neat.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

                                Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X