No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Lewan reporting to camp. Looks like he bout to get paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      Taylor Lewan reporting to camp. Looks like he bout to get paid.
      Have I mentioned I love me some Taylor Lewan? Thats my mothertrucking LT!
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Lewan is really good.
        sigpic

Comment

• Anybody care to list some of their favorite movies made since 2000? In need of distraction this deep into the offseason.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
            Anybody care to list some of their favorite movies made since 2000? In need of distraction this deep into the offseason.
            Marvel stuff. LotR. The Dark Knight trilogy. Jay & Silent Bob. Wedding Crashers. 40 year old virgin. The first Jurassic World. I could list more pre-2000 stuff, too.

Meanwhile, Walt is throwing serious shade at Dallas.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Marvel stuff. LotR. The Dark Knight trilogy. Jay & Silent Bob. Wedding Crashers. 40 year old virgin. The first Jurassic World. I could list more pre-2000 stuff, too.

Meanwhile, Walt is throwing serious shade at Dallas.
              I haven't read Walt in years. It's all clickbait bs. I think Dallas will be fine. Honestly, it all depends on Dak and if they can find a consistent passing game. Sure, losing Witten will hurt some but I think letting Dez go is addition by subtraction. I'm also hearing some concering things about Kris Richard, so we'll see how that experiment works out. Overall, I feel pretty good about the Cowboys.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Have I mentioned I love me some Taylor Lewan? Thats my mothertrucking LT!
                Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                Lewan is really good.
                He's really good. Probably makes it impossible to keep Conklin after year 5 though.
                I'm assuming it'll be in the realm of $15 million a year. For him to report, they have to be pretty close to a deal, so I'd expect it to be announced fairly soon.

Comment

• Of course Ansah would start a contact year on the PUP. *sigh* They also picked up Ricky Jean Francois.
                  http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                    Of course Ansah would start a contact year on the PUP. *sigh* They also picked up Ricky Jean Francois.
                    RJF is a solid rotational guy. He's run into problems when teams have tried to make him more than that.

Name some of your favorite movies made since 2000, plz.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

He's really good.
                      Not only is he big and athletic, but he also brings the nasty I like in my O-linemen.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Malik McDowell cut by Seahawks.

We still don't know what happened with that ATV accident, nor what kind of physical condition he is in. I didn't like this kid coming out, but I hope he is able to lead a normal and healthy life.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Things do not seem to be going well with the Aaron Donald contract situation. How you don't pay the best defensive player in the league is beyond me. If I were the Cowboys, I'd call Les Snead and offer my first three picks in next years draft for Donald. I hate trading picks from rds 1-3, but in this case it would be worth it.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

He's really good. Probably makes it impossible to keep Conklin after year 5 though.
                            I'm assuming it'll be in the realm of $15 million a year. For him to report, they have to be pretty close to a deal, so I'd expect it to be announced fairly soon.
                            Cool. My make believe NFL team will make him the highest paid RT in the league!
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Things do not seem to be going well with the Aaron Donald contract situation. How you don't pay the best defensive player in the league is beyond me. If I were the Cowboys, I'd call Les Snead and offer my first three picks in next years draft for Donald. I hate trading picks from rds 1-3, but in this case it would be worth it.
                              They have no intention of signing him. They spent money literally everywhere else. It's like they are attempting a quick championship push, but that will be harder with Donald not being there. At any rate, Donald will get paid a crazy amount of money by somebody.
                              sigpic

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...er-room-poison

Ok, this Jason Witten guy may not be so bad.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X