No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Lewan extended five years, $80 million, with $50 million guaranteed.

Comment

• Ansah was doing the ropes and swinging a sledge hammer of to the side of the first practice today. I'm guessing the PUP thing is more of the "we're taking it slow because of his injury history" kind of thing than him having any pain.

Originally posted by Castiron View Post

RJF is a solid rotational guy. He's run into problems when teams have tried to make him more than that.

Name some of your favorite movies made since 2000, plz.
      Lots of movies since then, but I'll start out with the obvious/less weird ones. LoTR/Hobbit series, Gangs of New York, Gladiator, The Departed, and the Marvel movies. Weirder ones being things like Battle Royale, which I have to give props since it was basically The Hunger Games 8 years before the first book came out, and Spirited Away. There are a ton of comedies, but I like so many for stupid reasons that I'd be here all day quoting them. Like "What is this?! A school for ants?!", "You boys like Mexico?!", "Zoltan!" (I still laugh at the fact that I have the case, but lost the DVD of that movie because of the obvious joke), "Hey sweet thang, can I buy you a fish sandwich?".
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Jason Verrett is out for the season. This kind of snake-bitten voodoo is why I don't pick the Chargers for anything.
        sigpic

Comment

• Titans extend Delanie Walker another two years for $17 million. He retirin in Tennessee.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

They have no intention of signing him. They spent money literally everywhere else. It's like they are attempting a quick championship push, but that will be harder with Donald not being there. At any rate, Donald will get paid a crazy amount of money by somebody.
            I don't get it, but whatever. Not my team, not my money. I'd just like to see him on a team I don't hate helping them get to a Super Bowl.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
              http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...er-room-poison

Ok, this Jason Witten guy may not be so bad.
              Social media in general, and twitter in particular, just seems to be there for people to be hurtful to strangers especially if its in a pack. I can't deal with that kind of negativity anymore, so aside from seeing reports I stay away from it all together.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• And, of course, Dez is pitching a fit.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Watching 12 Strong. Not bad at all so far, but now that Thor has his hair cut, I can't stop thinking he looks like Forrest Griffin from UFC.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                    Malik McDowell cut by Seahawks.

We still don't know what happened with that ATV accident, nor what kind of physical condition he is in. I didn't like this kid coming out, but I hope he is able to lead a normal and healthy life.
                    Word is McDowell has extensive brain and eye injuries.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Hopefully he can have a good quality of life at this point. Brain trauma is no joke.
                      ​​​​​​
                      sigpic

Comment

That's too bad. I really liked him as a prospect. Sad to see his career derail so quickly in that kind of way.

Comment

• Ramon Foster carted off at Steelers practice. No idea what the problem is.

I'm just waiting for my football mags to get here. Hopefully soon.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                            Ansah was doing the ropes and swinging a sledge hammer of to the side of the first practice today. I'm guessing the PUP thing is more of the "we're taking it slow because of his injury history" kind of thing than him having any pain.

Lots of movies since then, but I'll start out with the obvious/less weird ones. LoTR/Hobbit series, Gangs of New York, Gladiator, The Departed, and the Marvel movies. Weirder ones being things like Battle Royale, which I have to give props since it was basically The Hunger Games 8 years before the first book came out, and Spirited Away. There are a ton of comedies, but I like so many for stupid reasons that I'd be here all day quoting them. Like "What is this?! A school for ants?!", "You boys like Mexico?!", "Zoltan!" (I still laugh at the fact that I have the case, but lost the DVD of that movie because of the obvious joke), "Hey sweet thang, can I buy you a fish sandwich?".
                            I never would have guessed you were a Japanophile.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I never would have guessed you were a Japanophile.
                              Spirited Away is the ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Spirited Away is the ****.
                                Maybe I'll give it a try. Distraction sounds good right about now.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X