2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Maybe I'll give it a try. Distraction sounds good right about now.
    I, Tonya was better.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Ramon Foster carted off at Steelers practice. No idea what the problem is.

I'm just waiting for my football mags to get here. Hopefully soon.
      Hyper-extended knee. Could have been worse. They have been grooming his replacement for a little while.
      sigpic

Comment

• RIP Brian Christopher, AKA Grand Master Sexay.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Hyper-extended knee. Could have been worse. They have been grooming his replacement for a little while.
          BJ Finney?
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

BJ Finney?
            Yeah. He's been the interior utility OL for a bit, and likely Foster's replacement given his age. He's a Bill Snyder lineman.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah. He's been the interior utility OL for a bit, and likely Foster's replacement given his age. He's a Bill Snyder lineman.
              I'd heard they liked him. I wish the kid luck and hope he becomes a hell of a guard.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

RIP Brian Christopher, AKA Grand Master Sexay.
                Apparently he hanged himself. What is it that I don't know about hanging? It seems to be the choice of "celebs" that want to off themselves. I'd think that would be a pretty unpleasant way to go.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Apparently he hanged himself. What is it that I don't know about hanging? It seems to be the choice of "celebs" that want to off themselves. I'd think that would be a pretty unpleasant way to go.
                  I guess when they don't have access to a gun. Which seeing as how he was in jail for a dui at the time, he wouldn't have.

Just another reminder of how much wrestlers destroyed their bodies, and why there's a wellness program now. Nikolai Volkoff passed away, too. He was 70. Not too many of the old guys left.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Malcolm Butler is already looking like the best DB on the Titans. Lots of coverage sacks this season.

Also, there's this photo of Derrick Henry next to Dion Lewis, which I find hilarious.
                    Here's the Tennessee Titans' backfield snapped together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                      Malcolm Butler is already looking like the best DB on the Titans. Lots of coverage sacks this season.

Also, there's this photo of Derrick Henry next to Dion Lewis, which I find hilarious.
                      Damn, Henry is a Mack truck, isn't he? Yeah Butler was a good pick up, and has a chip on his shoulder from that super bowl debacle. He should have a good season.
                      sigpic

Comment

I guess when they don't have access to a gun. Which seeing as how he was in jail for a dui at the time, he wouldn't have.

Just another reminder of how much wrestlers destroyed their bodies, and why there's a wellness program now. Nikolai Volkoff passed away, too. He was 70. Not too many of the old guys left.
                        I get Christopher since he was in jail and probably didn't have a lot of other choices. it just seems like hanging has become the popular choice for celebs like Bourdain, that fashion designer, the INXS singer etc.

In addition to Volkoff, Brickhouse Brown also died.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Damn, Henry is a Mack truck, isn't he? Yeah Butler was a good pick up, and has a chip on his shoulder from that super bowl debacle. He should have a good season.
                          If the Titans stay healthy, they should be one of the best teams in the AFC, but that's on paper.
                          Like, the biggest problem they have is Conklin being injured and depth at OLB and DE.
                          The DBs should be the league's best or second best.
                          But, Walker and Woodyard are old, and Orakpo and Morgan are getting there. Could dip in production.

Comment

Hey, you're a hockey fan. Have you seen the movie Goon? If not, you should watch it. It's hilarious.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Hey, you're a hockey fan. Have you seen the movie Goon? If not, you should watch it. It's hilarious.
                              That reminds me, I still have to watch the sequel.
                              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

That reminds me, I still have to watch the sequel.
                                First one was great, sequel not so much.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X