No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So these games are good for about a quarter, then they're poopy unless you're excited about your rookie QB.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
      So these games are good for about a quarter, then they're poopy unless you're excited about your rookie QB.
      Pretty much. Just watch Browns, Jets, Bills, Cardinals, and Ravens games.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post

Pretty much. Just watch Browns, Jets, Bills, Cardinals, and Ravens games.
        I'll skip the Ravens. Lamar Jackson is a no talent fraggle.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I wonder what ever happened to D-bags United for Manziel?
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Did they really try to kick a FG to avoid the shut out?! hahahaahaha
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Sounds like Atl played their backups all game, or Sark still sucks. Not sure which.

Since I don't think I would watch a regular season game between the Raiders and Lions, did anything of interest happen in this one?
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Sounds like Khalil Mack wants 22 million per year.
                sigpic

Comment

• Watching the first ever episode of Hard Knocks.

Man, I miss Brian Billick. That is what a football coach should be.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I'm still in the shock and denial phases of grief. Anyways, Walter wrote this: "With Derrius Guice out for the year, Samaje Perine is the favorite for the early-down work."

I don't believe this is the case. While it could still change, Rob Kelley was in the lead for the 1st and 2nd down backup role behind Guice. And I think he's now in the lead to get those snaps. Perine put the ball down on the ground against the Patriots (although he was bailed out by a quick whistle). Jay Gruden won't play him if this problem persists (and it was a problem last season).
                    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                      I'm still in the shock and denial phases of grief. Anyways, Walter wrote this: "With Derrius Guice out for the year, Samaje Perine is the favorite for the early-down work."

I don't believe this is the case. While it could still change, Rob Kelley was in the lead for the 1st and 2nd down backup role behind Guice. And I think he's now in the lead to get those snaps. Perine put the ball down on the ground against the Patriots (although he was bailed out by a quick whistle). Jay Gruden won't play him if this problem persists (and it was a problem last season).
                      ~
                      Too many biceps curls. Kid has some boulders hanging out those sleeves.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So, will anyone's team be unloading a passable ILB? The Steelers don't have that. I'm already looking at next years crop. Hell, they may as well switch to a 4-3, with the talent they have on the DL.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                          So, will anyone's team be unloading a passable ILB? The Steelers don't have that. I'm already looking at next years crop. Hell, they may as well switch to a 4-3, with the talent they have on the DL.
                          Kendricks was out there, but did they try to sign him? Nooooooooooo.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Kendricks was out there, but did they try to sign him? Nooooooooooo.
                            No! Because they believed in Matekevich. Who, in the Eagles game this week, displayed all of the agility of a semi truck. I'm already looking at next year's ILBs, looks like it might be a good class if everyone declares. TJ Edwards is really good. I'm still intrigued by LSU's White. Bama will probably have someone good, too.

I may be scouting new coaches, too, if this asinine way of thinking continues. I was hoping they would run heavy nickel/dime sets with an extra safety to cover this weakness but it looks like it's going to be the same old **** again.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

No! Because they believed in Matekevich. Who, in the Eagles game this week, displayed all of the agility of a semi truck. I'm already looking at next year's ILBs, looks like it might be a good class if everyone declares. TJ Edwards is really good. I'm still intrigued by LSU's White. Bama will probably have someone good, too.

I may be scouting new coaches, too, if this asinine way of thinking continues. I was hoping they would run heavy nickel/dime sets with an extra safety to cover this weakness but it looks like it's going to be the same old **** again.
                              White is a bad man. I have no idea if there is anybody else in the class that's any good.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

White is a bad man. I have no idea if there is anybody else in the class that's any good.
                                I looked into it. Some of the other names seem to be:

-Shaq Quarterman Miami
                                - TJ Edwards Wis
                                - Cam Smith USC
                                - Tre Lamar Clem
                                - Khalil Hodge Buff

No idea how good any of them are, but those seem to be the 5 after White.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X