2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys let's talk about my team

You guys are sleeping on the Dallas defense. We're gonna be good. Randy Gregory and Jaylon Smith are gonna be dope. Also we're getting Earl Thomas.

plz
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
      Guys let's talk about my team

You guys are sleeping on the Dallas defense. We're gonna be good. Randy Gregory and Jaylon Smith are gonna be dope. Also we're getting Earl Thomas.

plz
      Isn't Antwaun Woods getting starting reps at nose tackle tho?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Isn't Antwaun Woods getting starting reps at nose tackle tho?
        Hey now, he looked good in Preseason Week 1

NT and FS are issues, I won't lie. But I have a not-totally-homerish belief that they are gonna end up trading for Earl Thomas. There's a reason that they haven't given out #29 yet, and it's not out of respect to Demarco Murray.

As it stands, the DE, LB, and CB depth charts are all the best they've been in years

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

I know the Browns need stability, but 31 straight losses! That's insane. Hue seems like a good dude with X's and Os knowledge, but it takes more than that to be a good coach.
          ​​​
          I feel bad for him losing his brother and mom, in the same month no less. But guy just isn't a competent HC.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Guys let's talk about my team

plz
            "Randy Gregory" and "dope" in the same sentence. Lulz.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

"Randy Gregory" and "dope" in the same sentence. Lulz.
              That was deliberate

But seriously, Jaylon is most if not all the way back to College Jaylon, and Gregory can be a difference making rotational pass rusher at minimum. The two of them together take what was already an ascending Front 7 up a notch.

I just don't see how this team is bad unless Dak and Zeke both go down. Dez and Witten being gone will prove to be addition by subtraction. Neither dude could move anymore.

Comment

That was deliberate

But seriously, Jaylon is most if not all the way back to College Jaylon, and Gregory can be a difference making rotational pass rusher at minimum. The two of them together take what was already an ascending Front 7 up a notch.

I just don't see how this team is bad unless Dak and Zeke both go down. Dez and Witten being gone will prove to be addition by subtraction. Neither dude could move anymore.
                Aside from the stuff about Gregory and Thomas, I completely agree. Being an Iggles non-believer, I have them penciled in to win the division.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Aside from the stuff about Gregory and Thomas, I completely agree. Being an Iggles non-believer, I have them penciled in to win the division.
                  Wasn't there a guy named PSU who was a big Iggles fan on here? A shame he disappeared the year they won it all.
                  ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Wasn't there a guy named PSU who was a big Iggles fan on here? A shame he disappeared the year they won it all.
                    ~
                    This place used to be littered with Philly fans

Comment

This place used to be littered with Philly fans
                      Philly fans, a bunch of AFC East guys, and Browns fans as well. Now there's like 6 of us keeping this place alive. That's actually an increase from last year!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Philly fans, a bunch of AFC East guys, and Browns fans as well. Now there's like 6 of us keeping this place alive. That's actually an increase from last year!
                        I miss two of those Browns fans. The other guy was an annoying sjw idiot.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I hate when stories that aren't stories start to become a thing. Now it's Khalil Mack possibly getting traded. smh
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Thinking about the teams I like and/or have some sort of interest in and A LOT of them need Devin White. Steelers, Giants, and Ravens come to mind first. Of course, he'll probably end up on some team I couldn't care less about like somebody in the AFC/NFC West. But, it's an interesting quirk imo.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Bad news:

Glasgow got hurt yesterday.
                              Saquan Barkley still isn't practicing.

Good news:
                              Glasgow played some today and it was at LG so Ragnow finally got C snaps.
                              The Lions are getting the hint from the Falcons and reducing some concession prices this year.

Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                              Did Dwight Clark die and I didn't know it?
                              My wife yells at me if I ask if people are still alive because I apparently killed David Bowie by asking. When I asked it was probably less than an hour before he died based on when they reported things.
                              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Is anyone else confused why people are treating Jalen Ramsey's comments about other QBs as some horrible thing? He's trash talking. I am pretty sure that that has been a thing for a really long time.
                                And he's probably right that Josh Allen is garbage.

Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                                I hate when stories that aren't stories start to become a thing. Now it's Khalil Mack possibly getting traded. smh
                                Those are the ****ing worst.

Comment

Working...
                                X