Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mason Rudolph had what could be best described as a "learning experience" tonight. Rushing too many of his throws. Lots of first start jitters. Hopefully there are better days ahead.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      Mason Rudolph had what could be best described as a "learning experience" tonight. Rushing too many of his throws. Lots of first start jitters. Hopefully there are better days ahead.
      NFL schemes are going to be Greek to anybody coming from a Big 12 school.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

      Lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

        NFL schemes are going to be Greek to anybody coming from a Big 12 school.
        Which was one of my main worries, but apparently he's been fine when it comes to scheme and looked fine Vs Philly. It almost looks like he's just trying to do too much, too fast. Just play the game, man.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Wtf is a Martez Carter?
          Flinchy McTapQwik

          Lol

          Comment


          • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

            Which was one of my main worries, but apparently he's been fine when it comes to scheme and looked fine Vs Philly. It almost looks like he's just trying to do too much, too fast. Just play the game, man.
            He's got a few years to figure things out before Ben retires/leaves.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

            Lol

            Comment


            • Hero, zero, hero: Sims.

              Heck, he's not making the top 3 at WR. Cam Sims just needs to be a special teams ace and he could make the 53.
              ~

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                Hero, zero, hero: Sims.

                Heck, he's not making the top 3 at WR. Cam Sims just needs to be a special teams ace and he could make the 53.
                ~
                Who are your top 3 WRs? Is Reed healthy yet?
                Flinchy McTapQwik

                Lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                  Who are your top 3 WRs? Is Reed healthy yet?
                  WRs: Josh Doctson and Paul Richardson outside, Jamison Crowder in the slot.

                  Jordan Reed appears to have recovered from toe surgeries (bones removed from each of his big toes). Of course, the toe problems aren't the only reasons Reed has missed games .
                  ~

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                    WRs: Josh Doctson and Paul Richardson outside, Jamison Crowder in the slot.

                    Jordan Reed appears to have recovered from toe surgeries (bones removed from each of his big toes). Of course, the toe problems aren't the only reasons Reed has missed games .
                    ~
                    - I forgot about Richardson. Like Crowder a lot.

                    - So, he's got like boneless wings for toes? That would be creepy.

                    - You know what I really like about Reed? He's gotten better as a blocker, and seems totally willing to stick his nose in there and fight for the block. Yeah, it's nice he's a hell of an offensive weapon, but I like the toughness. Kid is an actual, real live football player.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

                    Lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

                      Packers. All of their QBs can move. And Coty Sensabaugh just isn't good in games, regardless how he looks in practice.
                      Has the Steelers website started back with the "I'm right he's wrong" videos yet? I like those.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

                      Lol

                      Comment


                      • O hai Steelers - Packers replay.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

                        Lol

                        Comment


                        • Rudolph picked by Tramondous. No shame there.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                            Has the Steelers website started back with the "I'm right he's wrong" videos yet? I like those.
                            I don't think so. I don't consistently check the website though. Did you get to see Conner tear it up?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

                              I don't think so.
                              Dammit.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

                              Lol

                              Comment


                              • Some good runs by Conner so far.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

                                Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X