• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
    The guy has potential.
    ~
    AS a brickmason maybe.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I told you about the Game****s bumpersticker, right? "USC - Their Trojans Can't Hold Our '****s". They also used to have a sign over the weight room that said "Iron '****s", and on the butt of the cheerleader panties it used to say "Go '****s". Of course, the PC police (and probably lawyers) made them stop all that because we can't have any fun.

Haha, love it. They have embraced their ****s.

I remember there was this MSU QB, John Smoker, I believe. My brother and I used to joke about him transferring to SC and becoming "Smoker of the ****s". We also did a Beavis and Butthead giggle when thinking of the prospect of an Oregon State/South Carolina matchup. Those teams will probably never play.
      sigpic

Comment

• Bengals are apparently releasing George Iloka, feeling that Jessie Bates is ready to start.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
          Bengals are apparently releasing George Iloka, feeling that Jessie Bates is ready to start.
          If only there were a team out there in need a of a FS.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Bengals are apparently releasing George Iloka, feeling that Jessie Bates is ready to start.
            Thats insane
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

If only there were a team out there in need a of a FS.
              If they don't make a move, I'll be very unhappy. Unless there's some crippling injury that we don't know about. Do that, and trade the rights to Bell for an ILB that has heard of football before, and things will be fine. But they won't.
              sigpic

Comment

If they don't make a move, I'll be very unhappy. Unless there's some crippling injury that we don't know about. Do that, and trade the rights to Bell for an ILB that has heard of football before, and things will be fine. But they won't.
                Yeah, looks like Pittsburgh will be doing the job for NE again.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Rewatching the Steelers v Jags playoff game. Have I mentioned I really hate AB, and I still think he's really damn good? Like offensively good. Chaps my ass tbh.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Rewatching the Steelers v Jags playoff game. Have I mentioned I really hate AB, and I still think he's really damn good? Like offensively good. Chaps my ass tbh.
                    Say what you want about his personality, but the dude is an insane worker, is in tip-top shape constantly, runs routes better than anyone, and rarely drops the ball. Sherman is really the only CB I've seen get the best of him one-on-one.
                    sigpic

Comment

• E.J. Gaines carted off.
                      sigpic

Comment

Say what you want about his personality, but the dude is an insane worker, is in tip-top shape constantly, runs routes better than anyone, and rarely drops the ball. Sherman is really the only CB I've seen get the best of him one-on-one.
                        He's really good, and it sucks.

Btw, Xavier Rhodes shut him down last year. Or Ben did. On the plus side, he lit up Ramsey for like 10 - 150.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

He's really good, and it sucks.

Btw, Xavier Rhodes shut him down last year. Or Ben did. On the plus side, he lit up Ramsey for like 10 - 150.
                          Did he? I have no memory of the Vikings game last year for some reason, beyond it being Keenum's first start. Their receivers are going to be nutty this year. AB is AB, Juju should keep developing, and Washington is already showing basically what he did at OK St., combat catches and all. There should be plenty of running room, and with Conner having the best possible off-season Bell should be traded, but I've already beaten that dead horse.

​​​​​​
                          sigpic

Comment

Did he? I have no memory of the Vikings game last year for some reason, beyond it being Keenum's first start. Their receivers are going to be nutty this year. AB is AB, Juju should keep developing, and Washington is already showing basically what he did at OK St., combat catches and all. There should be plenty of running room, and with Conner having the best possible off-season Bell should be traded, but I've already beaten that dead horse.

​​​​​​
                            Yep. X-man is probably the best CB in the league though. And, unlike Ramsey, not a racist as far as we know. I said years ago they should trade Bell, said it again before the draft and now I've given up on the idea. Besides, they'd only get pennies on the dollar if they traded him now. What they should do is let Conner get the lions share of the carries while Bell is used as the 3rd down back. But, they won't. SO run him into the ground this year and let him go to some dopey team that's willing to overpay for him next year.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Philip Rivers has a 60+ minute commute to work since the Chargers moved. So, what does he do? He got a vehicle outfitted withvideo equipment and hired a driver so he could study tape on his way to and from the Chargers facility every day. I love this guy!
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Yep. X-man is probably the best CB in the league though. And, unlike Ramsey, not a racist as far as we know. I said years ago they should trade Bell, said it again before the draft and now I've given up on the idea. Besides, they'd only get pennies on the dollar if they traded him now. What they should do is let Conner get the lions share of the carries while Bell is used as the 3rd down back. But, they won't. SO run him into the ground this year and let him go to some dopey team that's willing to overpay for him next year.
                                Wait, what?

Comment

Working...
                                X