No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Incognito? Threatening to shoot people at a funeral home. He may have issues.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      So Incognito? Threatening to shoot people at a funeral home. He may have issues.
      This dude is a bad day away from wearing people's skin as a mask.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• George Iloka may be signing with the Vikings.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The Saints seem to have quietly put together quite the O-line. ****ers.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
            The Saints seem to have quietly put together quite the O-line. ****ers.
            Annnnd they don't even stay in for the entire 1st quarter. Ugh.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Saints are loooooooadeeeeeeed.
              sigpic

Comment

• I think they're a bunch of pussies.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Saints are loooooooadeeeeeeed.
                  On the flip side, the Bills and Jets suuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk. Yeah, it looks like they've found their QBs, now they just have to find another 15 or so starters.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I thought the Jets would suck last year but they were way better than expected. The whole division outside of NE regressed, but these guys are playing the long game, waiting until Brady and Bill are out.

I can't think of many holes on the Saints. They are my SB pick. Kamara is going to be an animal, Brees has loads of targets, and though I'm not as familiar with their D I believe they are at least solid.

sigpic

Comment

• Who are bree's targets? Seems to me he has Thomas, Kamara, and his dick in his hand.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Who are bree's targets? Seems to me he has Thomas, Kamara, and his dick in his hand.
                        As long as you have a stud running game and a stud top w.r., the other guys just have to go out in a pattern and not drop the ball when it hits them in the hands...I think?

Of course an injury can eff it all up. But that's the case with every Superb Owl contender. (Except the Eagles last year.)
                        ~

Comment

• Rashaan Evans, ho has been out since the first day of padded practices lasted all of three reps in his return. Haha.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Rashaan Evans, ho has been out since the first day of padded practices lasted all of three reps in his return. Haha.
                            Nah, they just let him participate in individual drills and conditioning. They're only letting him return gradually.

Comment

• I think Meredith will do fine with Brees, and Ted Ginn is still somehow relevant enough that teams take him seriously as a deep threat. They will be a-ok.

In other news, Rashaad Penny weighed in at 236 in Seahawks camp. Someone's following the Eddie Lacy diet plan.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think Meredith will do fine with Brees, and Ted Ginn is still somehow relevant enough that teams take him seriously as a deep threat. They will be a-ok.

In other news, Rashaad Penny weighed in at 236 in Seahawks camp. Someone's following the Eddie Lacy diet plan.
                                Maybe he can't work out with his broken finger.

Did Wiscy suspend another WR?
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X