2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lions traded for Eli!

Harold, the LB for the 49'ers. Got him for a conditional 2020 7th. His real first name is Medgar, which looks close to Midgar so I'm probably going to call him that. Though if he sucks I'm calling him by his initials of Meh.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Week three of the preseason starts tonight. We finally get to see the 1s for some extended run!
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I'm looking forward to seeing Jaylon Smith get an extended run this year in Dallas.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Tyrod Taylor being a 2 time pro bowler still seems like a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
            Tyrod Taylor being a 2 time pro bowler still seems like a lie.
            looks like he's dead, too.
            ~

Comment

• Tyrod is a tough dude. Came back in the game.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• He's def better than white trash Jeff Garcia.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I like Tyrod. He's not a world beater by any means, but he's mobile and generally not turnover prone. Tough dude, too.

Obi Melifonwu cut already. He's been hurt a lot. Looks like he's gotten the dreaded "doesn't care about football" label, too.

My thoughts on the Steelers extensions: Boswell absolutely deserved it: he's won games literally on his own. As much as I like Vince though, he was overpaid. Hopefully this isn't their idea of solving the LB problem.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I didn't like Tyrod much in Buffalo, but I really like him in Cleve. He's just what they need to help turn things around until they have their QotF ready to go.

Vince is a good 'backer, and not the problem IMO. It's their lack of a speedy Mack 'backer that's the issue. That, and most of their back seven can't tackle worth a damn.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Annnnnnnd Browns fans already complaining about Haley and his four straight passes from inside the 5. Lololololololol. I'm glad somebody feels my pain.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                        I didn't like Tyrod much in Buffalo, but I really like him in Cleve. He's just what they need to help turn things around until they have their QotF ready to go.

Vince is a good 'backer, and not the problem IMO. It's their lack of a speedy Mack 'backer that's the issue. That, and most of their back seven can't tackle worth a damn.
                        He's not a "problem" per se, but they overpaid a bit. He's great going downhill but if he has to go across the field he's in trouble. He's a role player but could be forced to do a job he's not fit for. But the Steelers can't seem to build a defense. The problems with the defense are well documented.

Hayden Hurst has a stress fracture on his foot.
                        Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 08-24-2018, 01:12 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Double H will be back!
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Annnnnnnd Browns fans already complaining about Haley and his four straight passes from inside the 5. Lololololololol. I'm glad somebody feels my pain.
                            Yuuuuuuuup. Even though they have Nick Chubb.
                            sigpic

Comment

I didn't like Tyrod much in Buffalo, but I really like him in Cleve. He's just what they need to help turn things around until they have their QotF ready to go.

I actually like Taylor and wanted the Lions to keep him as their backup. Just disagree with him being a 2x Pro Bowler in 3 years. He's in that class of "good, but not a perennial Pro Bowler" but seems like a perennial because of "technically" having 2 in 3 years.

Comment

• I think he's ok, just felt it was time for Buffalo to get somebody better.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X