2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    I think Harbs might have just gone off the deep end, spending too much time worrying about nervous birds and trying too hard to stay current with stupid social media stunts. He's supposed to be a hardass coach, then you see him in a onesie having a slumber party with a recruit?
    The real problem is this just isn't Harbs, it's not his style. If Pete Carrol or Dabo did that kind of stuff it would fit. It just seems forced and phony with Harbs. Be yourself, man.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
      Giants take six players off waivers (league high). And waive Davis Webb, 2017 3rd round pick.
      ~
      Shocked about Webb, but he wasn't a Getty pick. It happens that way.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Geaux Tigers!
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• These Miami unis are fuggs.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Someone needs to petition Walt to give a **** about the forums.

Also the these Miami unis are beauts.
            sigpic

Comment

• Well, I was wrong about Ed Ingram failing drug tests. He's been accused of sexual assault, so he won't be back with the team unless his legal case is resolved in his favor. Definitely a big blow for our O-line.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Matt Kalil to IR for the Panthers. $Cam's chances of surviving the season just improved.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• LoL @ all the pundits saying we were gonna get rolled by da U. Jamokes the bunch of 'em.

GEAUX TIGERS!
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Ugh, Da U. I aways forget how annoying that is until football season starts.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                      Ugh, Da U. I aways forget how annoying that is until football season starts.
                      Hahaha. That got a legit lol outta me.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenny View Post
                        Someone needs to petition Walt to give a **** about the forums.

Also the these Miami unis are beauts.
                        Nooo if he cared, he'd want revenue from it. And he'd fill it with ads! Terrible, terrible ads! I get the man wanting money from his website, but this site has always had the worst ads possible. There just needs to be someone to nuke the spambots.

Miami's unis are alright though.
                        sigpic

Comment

• These forums are already ugly as ****, ads wouldn't make it worse. He should make me admin.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Think Burrow declares after this year?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenny View Post
                              These forums are already ugly as ****, ads wouldn't make it worse. He should make me admin.
                              Well, it's not so much of an appearance thing as it is a malware thing. I think I've gotten more of that crap from here than anything else. I find the forum on mobile is laggy as hell, too.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Well, it's not so much of an appearance thing as it is a malware thing. I think I've gotten more of that crap from here than anything else. I find the forum on mobile is laggy as hell, too.
                                The mobile site is borderline unusable.

Comment

Working...
                                X