Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas offers a 2nd for Earl Thomas and Seattle ups the price to a 1st. Do the Hawks really think his brokedown ass is worth that, or are they betting on Jerruh getting a snoot full of Mexican ya-yo and saying "**** it!" ?
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
      Dallas offers a 2nd for Earl Thomas and Seattle ups the price to a 1st. Do the Hawks really think his brokedown ass is worth that, or are they betting on Jerruh getting a snoot full of Mexican ya-yo and saying "**** it!" ?
      I would assume, based on that, that Seattle wanted him to end the holdout with them unless they got a crazy good offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

I would assume, based on that, that Seattle wanted him to end the holdout with them unless they got a crazy good offer.
        So they're the ones with a snootful of Mexican ya-yo. Cool.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So, you know those Nationwide commercials where Peyton Manning is with that country music singer, being up his ass about new songs and ****? I like to think those aren't scripted, and that Manning is just insanely bored after football ended and Papa John's is no longer a sponsor. So he's just hanging with random people and being super obnoxious about whatever they are doing. Kinda like Jim Carey's Cable Guy, in a way.
          sigpic

Comment

• I can see it.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Zettel cut by Lions. Hope a team I like picks him up.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Zettel cut by Lions. Hope a team I like picks him up.
                Apparently Nassib was cut too. I liked both guys coming out of the draft.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Apparently Nassib was cut too. I liked both guys coming out of the draft.
                  Bro. Nassib is dead to me, bro. I mean, bro, I just can't tell a bro how dead that bro is to me, bro.

But yeah, I liked both in the draft. No comment on the turmoil in Steel-town? Release your rage, spf!
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Dallas offers a 2nd for Earl Thomas and Seattle ups the price to a 1st. Do the Hawks really think his brokedown ass is worth that, or are they betting on Jerruh getting a snoot full of Mexican ya-yo and saying "**** it!" ?
                    I suspect that, on principle, they've never had any intention to let Earl choose his destination
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

I suspect that, on principle, they've never had any intention to let Earl choose his destination
                      Makes some sense to me. But, as bad as I think that roster and as done as I think Thomas is, they should probably take that 2nd and be thankful for it.

Personally, I wouldn't trade for him at all.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Bro. Nassib is dead to me, bro. I mean, bro, I just can't tell a bro how dead that bro is to me, bro.

But yeah, I liked both in the draft. No comment on the turmoil in Steel-town? Release your rage, spf!
                        emperor.jpg

Haha, I've been over Bell for awhile. I'm just gonna say this: Probably a bad idea for an RB to piss off his OL. Go Conner! Make the Steelers trade Bell! Preferably fleecing the Raiders again!

Any reason you gave up on Nassib? I haven't followed him. Cleveland has been a vortex of suck so it's hard to tell who is at fault.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 09-06-2018, 07:13 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

emperor.jpg

Haha, I've been over Bell for awhile. I'm just gonna say this: Probably a bad idea for an RB to piss off his OL. Go Conner! Make the Steelers trade Bell! Preferably fleecing the Raiders again!

Any reason you gave up on Nassib? I haven't followed him. Cleveland has been a vortex of suck so it's hard to tell who is at fault.
                          Most importantly, he says "bro". A lot.

Secondly was the rest of his demeanor on Hard Knocks. I gave him a chance after the draft despite concerns over how much he cared about football, but his attitude just got under my skin, especially going back at Haley like he did.

I hope the O-line pulls a Longest Yard on Bell his first game back so he gets squished.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Want to get my first "**** the Patriots" post of the season out of the way.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Makes some sense to me. But, as bad as I think that roster and as done as I think Thomas is, they should probably take that 2nd and be thankful for it.

Personally, I wouldn't trade for him at all.
                              Earl's not the same athlete he was when he was 23 but he's too smart/cerebral of a player to be "done" already. I think he still has a few years left.

I have more issues with giving him the contract he wants ($14M/yr with $35M+ guaranteed would be my guess) than the draft pick.
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

Earl's not the same athlete he was when he was 23 but he's too smart/cerebral of a player to be "done" already. I think he still has a few years left.

I have more issues with giving him the contract he wants ($14M/yr with $35M+ guaranteed would be my guess) than the draft pick.
                                He's done. Injured the past two years, and that doesn't just stop at this point in a career. It gets worse. Just wait and see how many games he misses the next few years before he has to retire. He could prove me wrong, but I bet he doesn't.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X