Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    Anyone playing Survivor
    I'm not only playing, I put in a pick for every week of the season. (Those will probably change a lot as time goes by...as long as I don't get knocked out this week).

    Going with New Orleans for week 1. This seems to be the safest way.
    ~

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
      Zettel cut by Lions. Hope a team I like picks him up.
      Scheme change seemed to do him in. I thought his motor would see him through. Double sucks since he's from Michigan. The guy they cut him for better not suck.

      I'm going Lions in Survivor. Home game vs a rookie QB who's younger than Stafford was on a Monday night. Best choice for taking the Lions after that is probably the Bears game on Thanksgiving. I figure I can take the Saints some other day.
      Last edited by kirmie; 09-06-2018, 10:53 AM.
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

        I'm not only playing, I put in a pick for every week of the season. (Those will probably change a lot as time goes by...as long as I don't get knocked out this week).

        Going with New Orleans for week 1. This seems to be the safest way.
        ~
        I took Arizona. Go big or go home. Think that's a tough matchup for your team
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

        Comment


        • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

          I took Arizona. Go big or go home. Think that's a tough matchup for your team
          One brave soul picked the Redskins. I don't know what to expect out of them yet.
          ~

          Comment


          • 1 hour 20 minutes!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Everyone is picking Atlanta to win, right?

              Comment


              • Question will be can Atl O-line hold up and has Sark gotten his head out of his ass yet?
                Flinchy McTapQwik

                Lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kirmie View Post

                  Scheme change seemed to do him in. I thought his motor would see him through. Double sucks since he's from Michigan. The guy they cut him for better not suck.

                  I'm going Lions in Survivor. Home game vs a rookie QB who's younger than Stafford was on a Monday night. Best choice for taking the Lions after that is probably the Bears game on Thanksgiving. I figure I can take the Saints some other day.
                  That's my understanding. He doesn't fit a 3-4 imo. Hope he does well elsewhere.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

                  Lol

                  Comment


                  • They still haven't kicked off?????
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

                    Lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                      They still haven't kicked off?????
                      they did
                      Prospect Busts coming soon

                      Comment


                      • Dare anybody to do a shot every single time the broadcast mentions "passing league" PFF, and Brady/Rodgers (despite them not playing).
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

                        Lol

                        Comment


                        • Until 10:00, I'm gonna just pop over to Impact wrestling during commercial breaks.

                          This Brian Cage dude is ****ing huge.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • That was a catch? Ugh.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

                            Lol

                            Comment


                            • Go Falcons!
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

                              Lol

                              Comment


                              • Good play by Hardy there. Don't see that much any more.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

                                Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X