Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LoL. FSU losing to Samford. I don't even know where that is.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

    Lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
      Wow. Kentucky beats Florida for the firsrt time in ages! Wooohoooo.
      SEC East is weak. Kentucky looks about as good as usual, Florida is way worse, Vandy, Mizzou, and SC are decent teams, but nothing special. Georgia should really only have Auburn and LSU to worry about.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Daniel View Post

        SEC East is weak. Kentucky looks about as good as usual, Florida is way worse, Vandy, Mizzou, and SC are decent teams, but nothing special. Georgia should really only have Auburn and LSU to worry about.
        Yeah it is. Those two games look to be slobberknockers, though.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

        Lol

        Comment


        • David Johnson signs with Cards. 3 yrs $39 mil.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

          Lol

          Comment


          • Is it game time yet?
            Flinchy McTapQwik

            Lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Daniel View Post

              SEC East is weak. Kentucky looks about as good as usual, Florida is way worse, Vandy, Mizzou, and SC are decent teams, but nothing special. Georgia should really only have Auburn and LSU to worry about.
              Yeah UGA is about the only threatening team in the east now. Florida really fell apart after Meyer left.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                David Johnson signs with Cards. 3 yrs $39 mil.
                Looks like Le'Veon overestimated his market. I wonder if that's why Jonathan Hankins hasn't signed, either.
                ~

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                  Looks like Le'Veon overestimated his market. I wonder if that's why Jonathan Hankins hasn't signed, either.
                  ~
                  Dez Bryant, too.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

                  Lol

                  Comment


                  • Randy Gregory got stoned again.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

                    Lol

                    Comment


                    • Melanie Collins is a cutie.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

                      Lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                        Randy Gregory got stoned again.
                        I saw that today and wasn't even sure if it was news.
                        ~

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                          I saw that today and wasn't even sure if it was news.
                          ~
                          It's news, just not surprising.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                            It's news, just not surprising.
                            It would be news if he was sober.

                            T-minus 12 mins!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • I'm looking forward to BA in the booth. We may get a boring toned down version though. Bruce gets a little foul when fired up.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

                                It would be news if he was sober.

                                T-minus 12 mins!
                                I hope Conner rushes for 175 yards and 3 tds.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

                                Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X