Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    You picked the Cardinals??? Dude.
    Meanwhile the one person who picked the Redskins (on the road, out west, even) is still in it. Unlike meself and whatdoyouwant.

    Oh well, at least I was 5 for 5 in FATS.
    ~

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
      Old news, but players are seemingly unhappy with Patricia in Detroit.
      He's a Belechick guy. Meaning, he's a cold control freak. You have to have success to keep that act up.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

        He's a Belechick guy. Meaning, he's a cold control freak. You have to have success to keep that act up.
        When are idiots gonna learn that coaching tree only bears poison fruit?
        Flinchy McTapQwik

        Lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

          When are idiots gonna learn that coaching tree only bears poison fruit?
          There aren't too many guys not from a coaching tree. Even Belechick is a Parcells guy.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

            There aren't too many guys not from a coaching tree. Even Belechick is a Parcells guy.
            I'm saying the Billy B tree is no good, just look at the track record.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

            Lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

              I'm saying the Billy B tree is no good, just look at the track record.
              Oh, yeah true. I think the best was...Mangini, maybe? Crennel bounced around as a DC for a bit after his failed stint at Cleve. It's not a great bunch.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

                Oh, yeah true. I think the best was...Mangini, maybe? Crennel bounced around as a DC for a bit after his failed stint at Cleve. It's not a great bunch.
                Does McDaniels count?

                Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                When are idiots gonna learn that coaching tree only bears poison fruit?
                Never. SIGN A PATS LINEBACKER TO HEAD COACH BECAUSE RINGS!!!!

                Comment


                • Lol!

                  Sorry, Daniel.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

                  Lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Daniel View Post

                    Does McDaniels count?



                    Never. SIGN A PATS LINEBACKER TO HEAD COACH BECAUSE RINGS!!!!
                    Maybe? McDaniels will get another shot though. He may even be the successor to Bill.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Here's our #1 pick Daron Payne on Sunday.

                      P.S. For Ioannidis fans.
                      ~
                      Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 09-12-2018, 07:21 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                        Here's our #1 pick Daron Payne on Sunday.

                        P.S. For Ioannidis fans.
                        ~
                        Bama players always bust
                        Prospect Busts coming soon

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                          Here's our #1 pick Daron Payne on Sunday.

                          P.S. For Ioannidis fans.
                          ~
                          Payne is a badass.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • Raiders sign Hankins. About time he got a job, and about time Gruden brought in a player under retirement age.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

                            Lol

                            Comment


                            • Watching Steelers - Browns now. You know what I love about James Conner's first td? He goes right to his Oline to celebrate. Gets with the guys that got him in the endzone, and they loved him for it. Shots fired, LB (please stay home).
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

                              Lol

                              Comment


                              • Quick question: when did linemen and FB stop wearing the vertical crossbar in their facemasks? I miss that.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

                                Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X