2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    Quick question: when did linemen and FB stop wearing the vertical crossbar in their facemasks? I miss that.
    That feels like years ago. Haven't seen it since the 80s, maybe? I don't recall seeing it much in the 90s either.

And yes, the linemen love Conner. Bell really pissed them off.
    sigpic

Comment

• Go Ravens!
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

That feels like years ago. Haven't seen it since the 80s, maybe? I don't recall seeing it much in the 90s either.

And yes, the linemen love Conner. Bell really pissed them off.
        Oh, the Boys and Bills def had it in their SBs. Just checked, and the Ravens - Giants oline had it, not so much TE or LB though.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Time to watch the last two epis of Iron Fist season 2!
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Anyone have a strong opinion on Ravens at Bengals? I think Walter is right that the Ravens are better, but it's pick-em and the Bengals are at home.
            ~

Comment

• Divisional game, so it can be wacky. But Baltimore is the significantly better team imo.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Divisional game, so it can be wacky. But Baltimore is the significantly better team imo.
                Yes. OTOH for some reason, Flacco has had more trouble with the Bengals than any other NFC North team.
                ~

Comment

• For those of you that gamble, Texans are only 1.5 point favorites over Titans.

Backup QB is Blaine Gabbert and 100% of Mariota's throws after the injury were interceptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    For those of you that gamble, Texans are only 1.5 point favorites over Titans.

Backup QB is Blaine Gabbert and 100% of Mariota's throws after the injury were interceptions.
                    Feels like the Titans are going to take a beating and kick off the Watson hype again. But, divisional game.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Feels like the Titans are going to take a beating and kick off the Watson hype again. But, divisional game.
                      DeAndre Hopkins was limited. If he was going to be out, I'd probably go with the Titans. But it doesn't seem very serious now.

It's fun to look back at the 2013 draft.
                      ~

Comment

Divisional game where one team has half its starters already injured.
                        And by half, I mean literally almost half. Five injured starting players on offense, and four on defense if you count third pass rusher and nickel defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Divisional game where one team has half its starters already injured.
                          And by half, I mean literally almost half. Five injured starting players on offense, and four on defense if you count third pass rusher and nickel defense.
                          I do count nickle defense!
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Who wants to bet Gay-Rod sits against the Vikes?
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• In non-football news, The Captain stepped down from the Tampa Bay Lightning the other day to live in Detroit with his family while working as an advisor for the new Lightning GM. At least something seems to be going Detroit's way this week.
                              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Who wants to bet Gay-Rod sits against the Vikes?
                                Nah. As long as A-Rod is there, the rest of the division can't have nice things.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X