This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    How in the hell do the Bengals have the Ravens number like this?

Makes no sense.
    That's why I picked them in the DraftKings team pick'em. But I stayed away in Walter's contests. Oh well.
    ~

Comment

Flacco is going to look so good in a Jags jersey next year.
      It's too bad they'll have to cut half of those defensive players to make cap space for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

It's too bad they'll have to cut half of those defensive players to make cap space for him.
        Keep dreaming. They unload Dareus and Bortles and they're fine. Plus, they should be able to dump Jackson and Campbell in the subsequent two years.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

That's why I picked them in the DraftKings team pick'em. But I stayed away in Walter's contests. Oh well.
          ~
          I feel that sorta stuff would just be another source of frustration for me, so I stay away.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I feel that sorta stuff would just be another source of frustration for me, so I stay away.
            I only enter the free stuff. Helps me be even more obsessive during football season. Plus, I've won $75 from Walter each of the last two years for a 2nd place in Weekly Fantasy. (Of course, I am annoyed at getting knocked out of Survivor, week one, with the danged Saints at home. C'est la vie.)
            ~

Comment

• Why is Vrabel planning to play both Mariota and Gabbert this week?
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Why is Vrabel planning to play both Mariota and Gabbert this week?
                My assumption is that Mariota is technically able to play, but with nerve damage he's inaccurate as **** and they are preparing for Gabbert to play if he struggles.

Comment

My assumption is that Mariota is technically able to play, but with nerve damage he's inaccurate as **** and they are preparing for Gabbert to play if he struggles.
                  Do not take the Titans in Survivor.
                  ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Do not take the Titans in Survivor.
                    ~
                    Missing both starting tackles, too.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• If Vrabel plays Mariota without Lewan or Conklin playing, he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Comment

If Vrabel plays Mariota without Lewan or Conklin playing, he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.
                        Yeah, that's not smart.
                        sigpic

Comment

If Vrabel plays Mariota without Lewan or Conklin playing, he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.
                          If he chooses to play both of them, rather than being forced to, he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

If he chooses to play both of them, rather than being forced to, he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.
                            I don't think yall realize how frustrating it is for the Titans to finally have had a competent owner, GM, roster, and overall coaching staff for the last three years or so and a ****ING IDIOT HEAD COACH!

Comment

I don't think yall realize how frustrating it is for the Titans to finally have had a competent owner, GM, roster, and overall coaching staff for the last three years or so and a ****ING IDIOT HEAD COACH!
                              Hey, remind me why Munch failed as an HC. Did he not have a QB, or was there something specific that he sucked at?
                              sigpic

Comment

Pretty sure only the last one of those things is true. Well, maybe a decent roster as well. But any organization that wants to put the team in Mariota's hands, which is clearly what they plan, doesn't qualify as competent in my book.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X