No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, another Urban Meyer player is a scummy person? Never saw that one coming.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Apparently the Raiders are swapping their 5th rounder for Seattle's 6th and Marshawn Lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
        So, another Urban Meyer player is a scummy person? Never saw that one coming.
        It's almost like he doesn't care what they do off the field so long as they don't get caught.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

• b$pn fires Ed Werder, one of the few halfway decent reporters at that shitbag company.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• ESPN is letting a lot of people go. Trent Dilfer got the axe, so we no longer have somebody to tell us that when we lose we can't win.

Maybe if they went back to good reporting and unique takes they wouldn't be hemorrhaging money. Nah, clickbait is the way to go.

Comment

• Peterson signing with New Orleans was a dick move, but over the years he's kind of turned into an *******, so I'm not surprised. Money holds no grudges I guess. Also I'm gonna laugh if someone takes McCaffery in the top 10. Yeah, that'll work out real well.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                Peterson signing with New Orleans was a dick move, but over the years he's kind of turned into an *******, so I'm not surprised. Money holds no grudges I guess. Also I'm gonna laugh if someone takes McCaffery in the top 10. Yeah, that'll work out real well.
                Are you laughing because he's white?

Comment

• I've got McCaffrey going to the Browns, err Jets, at 12. Seems like that's the range for him, based on people who maybe know what they're talking about.

I wonder where Gareon (my wayward son) goes. Currently have him not in the 1st round. If the Cowboys pick him and he turns out to be a superstar I'm gonna be so p*ssed off.
                  ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    ESPN is letting a lot of people go. Trent Dilfer got the axe, so we no longer have somebody to tell us that when we lose we can't win.

Maybe if they went back to good reporting and unique takes they wouldn't be hemorrhaging money. Nah, clickbait is the way to go.
                    They could save most of those jobs just by letting 5-10 people go, but they won't. Oh well, not like I watch/click them much anyway.

Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                      Peterson signing with New Orleans was a dick move, but over the years he's kind of turned into an *******, so I'm not surprised. Money holds no grudges I guess. Also I'm gonna laugh if someone takes McCaffery in the top 10. Yeah, that'll work out real well.
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I'm aware of the thrashing he laid down in the Rose Bowl. Yes, I'm still a little mad about it. But seriously, picked 2 spots after Fournette? I could see him being a starter but he's clearly not a top 10 talent, especially not in this draft

Comment

• I like McCaffrey. I think he has enough Sproles in him to have a good career.

Comment

• Caff is white LeVeon Bell with more wiggle/pass catching ability

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                              Caff is white LeVeon Bell with more wiggle/pass catching ability
                              Wut?

Comment

• McCaffrey at his best is white LeSean McCoy.
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X