2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    After the Jags, Bears, and Vikes who has a scary defense? I can't really think of any.
    Most defenses are lacking in one unit or another. Lots of good D-lineman, but LBs can be harder to come by.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Most defenses are lacking in one unit or another. Lots of good D-lineman, but LBs can be harder to come by.
      Maybe the Texans? I haven't seen them yet this year, but we know if they're healthy....
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I love Barkley's spin move. This kid is so fast.

What the hell is on James Conner's head?
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I love Barkley's spin move. This kid is so fast.

What the hell is on James Conner's head?
          A new type of mullet. I guess it's coming back?

​​​​​​
          sigpic

Comment

Yep. We're definitely in need. Zach Brown is fast, but he is not good at pass coverage. We need a Kuechly or some such.

P.S. Darius Leonard had 18 tackles including a sack plus a forced fumble against us on Sunday. Nice 2nd round pick for the Colts.
            ~

Comment

After the Jags, Bears, and Vikes who has a scary defense? I can't really think of any.
              The Titans should have a really good defense if they can get the starters all healthy. Some of that showed against the Texans (10 QB hits), but we still need Morgan to be 100% and for Rashaan Evans to be able to play.
              Front three has Jurrell Casey superstud and some decent players, OLBs have a great front three now with Honor Landry, Rak, and Morgan. Rashaan Evans, Wesley Woodyard, and Jayon Brown will be the linebacker rotation, and then yall know the DBs.

Not scary, but if Landry keeps it up (2 QB hits and three other hurries in one game) and Rashaan Evans plays up to the hype it should be.

Comment

dallas after we sack russ 8 times and trade for earl
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

The Lions. I know I'm scared when they're on the field.
                  http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

At first I was afraid, I was petrified
                    Kept thinking I could never live without Lions by my side
                    But then I spent so many nights thinking how they cdid me wrong
                    And I grew strong
                    And I learned how to get along
                    And so their back
                    From outer space
                    Prospect Busts coming soon

Comment

A new type of mullet. I guess it's coming back?

​​​​​​
                      Love the mullet. Best I ever saw was in the movie Goon. Liv Schrieber had a mullet-stache combo that put Barry Melrose to shame. Was glorious.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

By far the best answer.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

The Titans should have a really good defense if they can get the starters all healthy. Some of that showed against the Texans (10 QB hits), but we still need Morgan to be 100% and for Rashaan Evans to be able to play.
                          Front three has Jurrell Casey superstud and some decent players, OLBs have a great front three now with Honor Landry, Rak, and Morgan. Rashaan Evans, Wesley Woodyard, and Jayon Brown will be the linebacker rotation, and then yall know the DBs.

Not scary, but if Landry keeps it up (2 QB hits and three other hurries in one game) and Rashaan Evans plays up to the hype it should be.
                          If they played Pittsburgh every week they'd be terrifying.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

dallas after we sack russ 8 times and trade for earl
                            I picked you guys over the Giants because Sean Lee is still healthy.
                            ~

Comment

• Speaking of mullets. Apparently Devin Bush Jr decided his version would involve dreads.

maxresdefault.jpg
                              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

I picked you guys over the Giants because Sean Lee is still healthy.
                                ~
                                I think we can actually sustain a Lee injury this year. Jaylon's outplayed him so far, and Vander Esch looked good against New York.
                                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Working...
                                X