Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are we all watching today? Might be UGA-Mizzou for me, if I don't decide to do something else.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      What are we all watching today? Might be UGA-Mizzou for me, if I don't decide to do something else.
      Iowa - Wiscy?
      Flinchy McTapQwik

      Lol

      Comment


      • I'm not on college football today. But I have a football picks thought: If Darius Slay is out tomorrow, the Lions are in deep doodoo.
        P.S. He cleared concussion protocol, re: the whispers. But it seems like a mistake for him to play.
        ~

        Comment


        • Bama game look like it could be good.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

          Lol

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
            I'm not on college football today. But I have a football picks thought: If Darius Slay is out tomorrow, the Lions are in deep doodoo.
            P.S. He cleared concussion protocol, re: the whispers. But it seems like a mistake for him to play.
            ~
            I don't understand. If he's clear then he's clear, right?
            Flinchy McTapQwik

            Lol

            Comment


            • FAU would be fun to watch if the qb wasn't garbage
              Prospect Busts coming soon

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                Bama game look like it could be good.
                Nope. Tua is not fair.

                Also, I'm beginning to think that Bama is intentionally terrible in the kicking game. Can't have those guys getting dependent on field goals and field position, now.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Lots of blowouts today. Hopefully Wisconsin/Iowa is good.

                  Hurts in for Tua. It's probably over.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Wow, Old Dominion is up on VT.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                      I don't understand. If he's clear then he's clear, right?
                      I am not a doctor. I'm just saying he might play, but then his future as a sentient human could be severely compromised.
                      ~

                      Comment


                      • Wow, Old Dominion is about to beat #13 VTech. That's crazy!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                          Wow, Old Dominion is about to beat #13 VTech. That's crazy!
                          Yes, yes it is.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • Miss St-Kentucky is tied.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

                            Lol

                            Comment


                            • Nebraska really sucks. Wonder how long it will take Frost to make them competent.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

                              Lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                                Nebraska really sucks. Wonder how long it will take Frost to make them competent.
                                It's gonna be a hot minute until he gets recruits in. They need to be patient; that's gonna be a hefty rebuild.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X