No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edelman won't be back until week 5. So a lot depends on what they can get out of Josh Gordon next week, perhaps? They just don't seem to have enough horses. I thought Chris Hogan was mispriced by Walter at $2,520...but he only had 3.5 points.

P.S. I see the Vikings wiped out 307 of the 509 people who were still alive in Survivor going into the weekend. Even if the Saints didn't get me week 1, I'd have been on that list.
    ~
    Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 09-24-2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Can the Steelers right the ship tonight? Does Fitzmagic turn to Fitztragic?

Should be an interesting game.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
        Can the Steelers right the ship tonight? Does Fitzmagic turn to Fitztragic?

Should be an interesting game.
        I'm interested in a low score, because that would win me $150. Maybe. But this is more likely going to be a ridiculous shootout. At least we will be entertained!
        ~

Comment

• Bosa out for OSU until November.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

I'm interested in a low score, because that would win me $150. Maybe. But this is more likely going to be a ridiculous shootout. At least we will be entertained!
            ~
            I wanna see James Conner rush for a buck fifty but have the Steelers lose.

Cuz **** them, thats why.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I wanna see James Conner rush for a buck fifty but have the Steelers lose.

Cuz **** them, thats why.
              Both Gilbert and DeCastro are out, so I don't see them running much. Plus, that defense sucks so they will have to score a lot and quickly. 4 and 5 wide, all night.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                Edelman won't be back until week 5. So a lot depends on what they can get out of Josh Gordon next week, perhaps? They just don't seem to have enough horses. I thought Chris Hogan was mispriced by Walter at $2,520...but he only had 3.5 points.

P.S. I see the Vikings wiped out 307 of the 509 people who were still alive in Survivor going into the weekend. Even if the Saints didn't get me week 1, I'd have been on that list.
                ~

I also do a version where you get points based on how much the team you pick wins by. Negative if they lose. So far I've had the Lions and Vikings lose with the Saints barely beating the Browns. At this point I'm going to pick teams I want to lose because I'm apparently cursed.

Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                Bosa out for OSU until November.
                Of course he's going to be out until he has one warm up game for Michigan. No way he misses that game unless something goes wrong.
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

I also do a version where you get points based on how much the team you pick wins by. Negative if they lose. So far I've had the Lions and Vikings lose with the Saints barely beating the Browns. At this point I'm going to pick teams I want to lose because I'm apparently cursed.

Of course he's going to be out until he has one warm up game for Michigan. No way he misses that game unless something goes wrong.
                  Eh, Mich is losing regardless. I wont believe they can beat a good team until they do it.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Both Gilbert and DeCastro are out, so I don't see them running much. Plus, that defense sucks so they will have to score a lot and quickly. 4 and 5 wide, all night.
                    Yuck. I need entertainment dammit!
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Eh, Mich is losing regardless. I wont believe they can beat a good team until they do it.
                      Michigan can win if they get a little luck. So darn close at times. Like a botched punt snap picked up and run back with time running out or a 4th down stop called a 1st down and reviewed forever. This year is on the road though, so... yeah... need that luck big time.
                      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

Michigan can win if they get a little luck. So darn close at times. Like a botched punt snap picked up and run back with time running out or a 4th down stop called a 1st down and reviewed forever. This year is on the road though, so... yeah... need that luck big time.
                        Hey, I want to believe I just dont anymore. Cant beat ND, cant beat Mich St, cant beat OSU.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
                          I kicked Walt's ass in betting this week. It's the little things.
                          Jets are reportedly interested in trading for Bell. What are your feelings?
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Jets are reportedly interested in trading for Bell. What are your feelings?
                            Give us something good, please!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Give us something good, please!
                              2nd this year?
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

2nd this year?
                                I don't even know, man. On paper, a trade makes no sense for the other team. But Bryant should not have netted a 3rd, either.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X