It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
      I'd be happy with that trade-back.
      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post

Patience, vision, cutting ability, receiving ability. It's all there

He's a legitimate comp to LeVeon and is why he's going to go top 10. McCoy comp doesn't make sense because he doesn't have nearly the wiggle that McCoy does and their running styles are different

Also, legitimate speculation that the Browns will go with Mitch at #1. I'm here for it
        Those are the big things for Bell and I can see the comparison there. As for McCoy, people are just saying that because he is a Mc. McCaffrey is hard to compare because he's good at pretty much everything, but I don't think he quite compares with the best at any particular running style. I mean how many guys can you say are elusive, can run between the tackles, are good pass catchers, AND will probably be good pass blockers? As long as he isn't being used in an old school Power I'm a choo choo style he should be pretty darn good. I'd be all about the Lions taking him if I wasn't homer hoping Ameer Abdullah can stay healthy. With a healthy AA I'd rather spend the pick on another area and pick up a RB to compliment AA later. Though I'm not going to complain if they do take him.
        http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

Those are the big things for Bell and I can see the comparison there. As for McCoy, people are just saying that because he is a Mc. McCaffrey is hard to compare because he's good at pretty much everything, but I don't think he quite compares with the best at any particular running style. I mean how many guys can you say are elusive, can run between the tackles, are good pass catchers, AND will probably be good pass blockers? As long as he isn't being used in an old school Power I'm a choo choo style he should be pretty darn good. I'd be all about the Lions taking him if I wasn't homer hoping Ameer Abdullah can stay healthy. With a healthy AA I'd rather spend the pick on another area and pick up a RB to compliment AA later. Though I'm not going to complain if they do take him.
          Brian Westbrook
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter Redskins and OT Morgan Moses reached agreement on 5-year extension that will make him NFL's 2nd highest paid RT, per @caplannfl and me.
            what

also yay me on the morgan moses hit

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Now that all of the picks have been made, here's what the Titans got from the Rams for Jared Goff (and Temarrick Hemmingway):

Jack Conklin (after trading some of the other picks they got)
              Austin Johnson
              Derrick Henry
              Corey Davis
              Jonnu Smith

Unless Goff drastically improves next year, I expect that Tennessee will be facing rape charges in the near future.

Comment

• Ever since day 1 of the draft, there's been these news bits about how Houston wasn't really super excited about Watson. Benjamin Allbright is saying that he wasn't their #1 QB, Tony Pauline was saying that the Texan Warroom was somber and quiet after drafting Watson, not filled with excitement like usual, despite the price they paid for the trade up.

It honestly makes me think of the final scene of the Graduate, where Dustin Hoffman and Katharine Ross run excitedly out of the church together and jump on a random bus. While they're sitting there, reality starts to set in, the excitement dies down, being replaced by the dread realization of "this is our life now" creeping in on them as they stop smiling and just stare into the future while "the sound of silence" plays in the foreground.

Comment

• Among the Titans UDFA signings is WKU's backup quarterback and NC State's No. 3 receiver. I mean, I know it's UDFAs, but why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    Among the Titans UDFA signings is WKU's backup quarterback and NC State's No. 3 receiver. I mean, I know it's UDFAs, but why?
                    Camp arm? Favor to a scout who wants to keep his connections happy?
                    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                      Among the Titans UDFA signings is WKU's backup quarterback and NC State's No. 3 receiver. I mean, I know it's UDFAs, but why?
                      Going to take that strong armed backup QB and convert him into a HoF long snapper! As for the WR... uh... maybe he offered to babysit for free?
                      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Camp arm? Favor to a scout who wants to keep his connections happy?
                        ~
                        I feel the latter is more likely. Camp arms are usually at least the starting QBs from peon conferences.
                        They drafted a receiver from WKU, so that might have something to do with it.

Originally posted by kirmie View Post

Going to take that strong armed backup QB and convert him into a HoF long snapper!
                        There we go. That must be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                          Ever since day 1 of the draft, there's been these news bits about how Houston wasn't really super excited about Watson. Benjamin Allbright is saying that he wasn't their #1 QB, Tony Pauline was saying that the Texan Warroom was somber and quiet after drafting Watson, not filled with excitement like usual, despite the price they paid for the trade up.

It honestly makes me think of the final scene of the Graduate, where Dustin Hoffman and Katharine Ross run excitedly out of the church together and jump on a random bus. While they're sitting there, reality starts to set in, the excitement dies down, being replaced by the dread realization of "this is our life now" creeping in on them as they stop smiling and just stare into the future while "the sound of silence" plays in the foreground.
                          I think a Mark Sanchez esque season is in store. Watson's dual threat ability, DeAndre Hopkins, and that defense is an outstanding supporting cast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                            Ever since day 1 of the draft, there's been these news bits about how Houston wasn't really super excited about Watson. Benjamin Allbright is saying that he wasn't their #1 QB, Tony Pauline was saying that the Texan Warroom was somber and quiet after drafting Watson, not filled with excitement like usual, despite the price they paid for the trade up.

I'll say this much, Albright definitely has a reliable connection to that Houston front office. However, not having him as their No. 1 QB doesn't mean they didn't like him, and not celebrating after the selection could just be Pauline misreading the staff.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

Comment

• I'm actually worried about facing the Texans next year. Watson was a big reach, but I don't really see him as a significant downgrade from what they had last year. And I absolutely loved the rest of their draft. Getting Cunningham, Foreman, and Watkins later on was fantastic value. Davenport might even be a good addition (and they needed some help on the line).

Comment

• I don't get the Lions picking up Ebron's option.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X