Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

How's it going Daniel?
    I mean, the Titans look pretty good, despite being really banged up, but this does suck. I feel like there's something going on behind the scenes. I was wondering why Matthews was seeing so few snaps, especially with Corey Davis still not being there and Tajae Sharpe dropping balls.
    No way it's just that they didn't get around to putting him in and he's leaving after 3 games.

Really sucks for next season. Titans are already gonna be thin at receiver, and will have very little money to sign free agents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

I mean, the Titans look pretty good, despite being really banged up, but this does suck. I feel like there's something going on behind the scenes. I was wondering why Matthews was seeing so few snaps, especially with Corey Davis still not being there and Tajae Sharpe dropping balls.
      No way it's just that they didn't get around to putting him in and he's leaving after 3 games.

Really sucks for next season. Titans are already gonna be thin at receiver, and will have very little money to sign free agents.
      Matthews said he felt like it was time to move on from what I read.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Matthews said he felt like it was time to move on from what I read.
        I get that, but that seems to be part of the whole him not getting playing time thing. I'm saying there's probably a little more going on behind the scenes, i.e. butting heads with the OC or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

I get that, but that seems to be part of the whole him not getting playing time thing. I'm saying there's probably a little more going on behind the scenes, i.e. butting heads with the OC or something like that.
          Oh, I'm sure. It was definnitely weird. But new coach etc.
          Last edited by Castiron; 09-27-2018, 03:02 PM.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So Everson Griffin is out for the Vikes. And the Rams have their two best CBs replace by scrubs. I can't take the Vikes or the Rams in FATS, it seems too random. Maybe Kirk is able to hit his stud wideouts and Rudolph. Or maybe the Rams blow past the shabby Minnesota OL and he turns into Kurt Cousins again.
            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
              So Everson Griffin is out for the Vikes. And the Rams have their two best CBs replace by scrubs. I can't take the Vikes or the Rams in FATS, it seems too random. Maybe Kirk is able to hit his stud wideouts and Rudolph. Or maybe the Rams blow past the shabby Minnesota OL and he turns into Kurt Cousins again.
              ~
              I continue to wish the best for EG.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

So Everson Griffin is out for the Vikes. And the Rams have their two best CBs replace by scrubs. I can't take the Vikes or the Rams in FATS, it seems too random. Maybe Kirk is able to hit his stud wideouts and Rudolph. Or maybe the Rams blow past the shabby Minnesota OL and he turns into Kurt Cousins again.
                ~
                The Vikings really missed out on taking Christian Kirk in the draft. I want Kirk throwing to Kirk damnit!
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• So do the Vikes have any chance tonight?
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

So do the Vikes have any chance tonight?
                    Oh sure. Kirk gets the ball out fast before the the Rams pass rush gets to him, and he's got three good receivers in Thielen, Diggs, and Rudolph. And the Rams aren't in a good position right now to defend against them.

However, I suspect the pass rush will get to him. Hence I'm not taking the Vikes.

P.S. It's possible it goes the other way, and Goff is the one who screws up. He seems to be pretty well protected, though. And he's got Gurley to lean on.
                    ~

Comment

Oh sure. Kirk gets the ball out fast before the the Rams pass rush gets to him, and he's got three good receivers in Thielen, Diggs, and Rudolph. And the Rams aren't in a good position right now to defend against them.

However, I suspect the pass rush will get to him. Hence I'm not taking the Vikes.

P.S. It's possible it goes the other way, and Goff is the one who screws up. He seems to be pretty well protected, though. And he's got Gurley to lean on.
                      ~
                      Btw, Peters is playing for the Rams tonight. But I like the analysis.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

So do the Vikes have any chance tonight?
                        I think we see a high scoring, fairly competitive game but Minnesota cant really block, so...
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Btw, Peters is playing for the Rams tonight. But I like the analysis.
                          Thanks. I thought he'd be out. I see Dalvin Cook is going to play for the Vikes, too.
                          ~

Comment

• Kick the damn ball already!
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

I think we see a high scoring, fairly competitive game but Minnesota cant really block, so...
                              Or kick. lol
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Kirk's getting the ball out quick.
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X