Comment

• Wow, almost got the dagger.
      ~

Comment

• Vikes not giving up.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• They don't have the o.l. or running game they need to keep Cousins upright in this situation. Goff was really sharp today.
          ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
            They don't have the o.l. or running game they need to keep Cousins upright in this situation. Goff was really sharp today.
            ~
            Its been a ridiculous game so far.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Its been a ridiculous game so far.
              Funny thing, the Vikes could still cover the spread.
              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

I think we see a high scoring, fairly competitive game but Minnesota cant really block, so...
                Feel like I had the right read on this game. Didn't think we'd be seeing Goff's MVP bid though
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• That Aaron Donald guy is pretty good. Hope he's getting paid appropriately.
                  ~

Comment

Funny thing, the Vikes could still cover the spread.
                    ~
                    What was the spread?

And what happened to the Vikes defense? They've sucked since last year's playoffs.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

What was the spread?

And what happened to the Vikes defense? They've sucked since last year's playoffs.
                      The spread Walter had was 7, so he got a push. It was 6 1/2 in five against the spread, which is a big difference. Glad I didn't take 'em.
                      ~

Comment

• the only team on the Rams schedule that has the talent to beat them is the Saints this a team that could go 16-0
                        Prospect Busts coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwinsgames View Post
                          the only team on the Rams schedule that has the talent to beat them is the Saints this a team that could go 16-0
                          Amazing how accurate he was last night. Remember when Walter used to call him Jared Goof? And I liked how aggressive McVay was with the play calls. Kind of wish we could have kept him and let Gruden go instead.
                          ~

Comment

Amazing how accurate he was last night. Remember when Walter used to call him Jared Goof? And I liked how aggressive McVay was with the play calls. Kind of wish we could have kept him and let Gruden go instead.
                            ~
                            Need to come up with an insulting nickname for Gruden. Both of them, actually.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• In other business, I'd be like to know if anyone has thoughts on Houston at Indy. Both walter and this writer in the Vegas Sun I follow are on Houston.

I get the idea that Houston shouldn't be 0 an 3, based on their numbers being better than their oppositions'.

But I don't see why the fact that they are poorly coached is suddenly going to change in Indianapolis, where they are 2 and 14 against the spread in their last 16 appearances.

Yes, Luck's arm seems to be very limited. OTOH, Indy's defense looks a lot better than expected, thanks to the impact of 2nd round pick/potential rookie of the year Darius Leonard.
                              ~

Comment

• Dallas Cowboys T-Wll decided to take a "personal day".

This seems to be becoming a thing.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X