X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    Go James Conner.

Go Ravens.
    I am willing to support your cause in a limited (and extremely unlikely) manner. Go TD to Ravens tight end Mark Andrews.

P.S. That's 89, not 83. Nor should thou count to 87, Mr. QB Elite. EightyNine, danggit.
    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

I am willing to support your cause in a limited (and extremely unlikely) manner. Go TD to Ravens tight end Mark Andrews.

P.S. That's 89, not 83. Nor should thou count to 87, Mr. QB Elite. EightyNine, danggit.
      ~
      Whatever it takes, man. I should say that I'm rooting heavily for Alex Collins to have a big game.

edit: I didn't mean fumbling on the goal line dammit.
      Last edited by Castiron; 09-30-2018, 10:40 PM.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Whatever it takes, man. I should say that I'm rooting heavily for Alex Collins to have a big game.
        I can't believe the Browns and Raiders totaled 85 points. Also, the Browns managing to lose it cost me some free money. (I'll still get some, though.)

The only 2 games out of 14 I've gotten wrong this week thus far are the Browns and Eagles. Who both blew it in O.T.
        ~

Comment

I can't believe the Browns and Raiders totaled 85 points. Also, the Browns managing to lose it cost me some free money. (I'll still get some, though.)

The only 2 games out of 14 I've gotten wrong this week thus far are the Browns and Eagles. Who both blew it in O.T.
          ~
          Lots of OT games early this year. Not sure what to make of it.
          Last edited by Castiron; 09-30-2018, 10:57 PM.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Lots of OT games early this year. Not sure what to make of it.
            Also amazing: the ridiculous amount of points being scored. It's not the same game I watched when I was a kid, and I don't think they made it better.

P.S. No true of this game, of course. Pretty sure that Int done it. Ben and company are not good.
            ~

Comment

• Neither team running enough for my taste.

Game needs MOAR fullback!
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Also amazing: the ridiculous amount of points being scored. It's not the same game I watched when I was a kid, and I don't think they made it better.

P.S. No true of this game, of course. Pretty sure that Int done it. Ben and company are not good.
                ~
                Same. They've made it more like the arena league, and we know how popular that isn't.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Best part about a Steelers loss is all the drama from the team the following week. That whole locker room goona be in a knife fight soon.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• This is a team that needs career days from Ben to win. The defense isn't good enough and they aren't well coached at all.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I can't believe Zeke beat the Detroit Lions all by himself. Man the Lions DL is ... *checks thesaurus* ... harrowing for Lions fans. It's going to be a fun offseason with a need for NTs, pass rushers, an ILB that can take on/shed blockers, and a RG. Sadly that list ignores them losing Golden Tate to free agency and not having a solid TE yet.
                      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                        I can't believe Zeke beat the Detroit Lions all by himself. Man the Lions DL is ... *checks thesaurus* ... harrowing for Lions fans. It's going to be a fun offseason with a need for NTs, pass rushers, an ILB that can take on/shed blockers, and a RG. Sadly that list ignores them losing Golden Tate to free agency and not having a solid TE yet.
                        I can't believe I've picked the Cowboys in F.A.T.S. and lost two weeks in a row. That they won this week adds injury to insult.

What's up with you guys wasting carries on LeGarrette Blount?
                        ~

Comment

I can't believe Zeke beat the Detroit Lions all by himself. Man the Lions DL is ... *checks thesaurus* ... harrowing for Lions fans. It's going to be a fun offseason with a need for NTs, pass rushers, an ILB that can take on/shed blockers, and a RG. Sadly that list ignores them losing Golden Tate to free agency and not having a solid TE yet.
                          Golden Tate is persona non grata amongst Cowboys fans for his showboatiness and nearly killing Sean Lee six years ago (and really just killing us every time we face him), but I would neither be shocked nor disappointed if we choose to be the team to go after him in FA
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

I can't believe I've picked the Cowboys in F.A.T.S. and lost two weeks in a row. That they won this week adds injury to insult.

What's up with you guys wasting carries on LeGarrette Blount?
                            ~
                            The Lions want to prevent the rookie from being overworked. He had injury issues in HS and NCAA so they don't want that to happen. Though I hate the way they are mixing things up. It becomes too obvious. I'd love to see more sets with KJ and Theo Riddick in.

On the plus side KJ is giving Blount props for teaching him things about being a RB so at least something productive seems to be coming from this.

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

Golden Tate is persona non grata amongst Cowboys fans for his showboatiness and nearly killing Sean Lee six years ago (and really just killing us every time we face him), but I would neither be shocked nor disappointed if we choose to be the team to go after him in FA
                            You'll probably get a kick out of a Tate quote from after the game. At least he knows what he did wasn't a great idea.

@kmeinke
                            Golden Tate on showboating: "I gotta fix it. At the end of the day, I'm having fun, but I got to put the team first. If I fumble that ball and it goes out the back of the EZ, or something happens and the ball goes out of bounds and we don't score, then I feel like a douche bag."
                            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

He'd be a great addition to that WR group.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

The Lions want to prevent the rookie from being overworked. He had injury issues in HS and NCAA so they don't want that to happen. Though I hate the way they are mixing things up. It becomes too obvious. I'd love to see more sets with KJ and Theo Riddick in.

On the plus side KJ is giving Blount props for teaching him things about being a RB so at least something productive seems to be coming from this.

You'll probably get a kick out of a Tate quote from after the game. At least he knows what he did wasn't a great idea.
                                That was great!

Golden Tate is my dude, but he should have gotten a taunting penalty on that one TD.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X