Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mychal Kendricks suspended indefinitely.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

    Lol

    Comment


    • Jordan Phillips cut by the lolphins.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

      Lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

        That is too high. I can't imagine anybody would go for that.

        Trading Bell would be ideal, but I suspect this will drag until at least this offseason.
        Just looked it up. Transition tag just grants the right of first refusal and ability to match the offer. No additional compensation. I was thinking non exclusive franchise tag.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
          Jordan Phillips cut by the lolphins.
          Reminds me that Jay Ajayi has a Super Bowl ring.
          ~

          Comment


          • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

            Just looked it up. Transition tag just grants the right of first refusal and ability to match the offer. No additional compensation. I was thinking non exclusive franchise tag.
            Then I would definitely be against the tag, unless they have no intention of matching and are just doing it to screw with him.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

            Lol

            Comment


            • Browns - Raiders replay coming on at 8. Yippee!
              Flinchy McTapQwik

              Lol

              Comment


              • Mahomes has only played in 5 games in the NFL so far. The ESPN hype train is out of control. But he has looked promising. I also thought he'd be another garbage system Texas Tech QB coming out.
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




                Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
                  Mahomes has only played in 5 games in the NFL so far. The ESPN hype train is out of control. But he has looked promising. I also thought he'd be another garbage system Texas Tech QB coming out.
                  A lot of the guys from that year are really big boom/bust kind of guys, I think. Mahomes has looked fantastic so far.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Defensive tackle Grady Jarett will join the crowd of players not starting for the Falcons this week. Should be quite the scorefest in Pittsburgh this Sunday. Assuming Ben can hit his WRs.
                    ~

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                      Defensive tackle Grady Jarett will join the crowd of players not starting for the Falcons this week. Should be quite the scorefest in Pittsburgh this Sunday. Assuming Ben can hit his WRs.
                      ~
                      Falcons D getting decimated by injuries. Yikes.

                      Hope the Falcons win anyway, but honestly they've looked hot garbage this year. I blame Sark.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

                      Lol

                      Comment


                      • Falcons will fire their HC after the reason
                        Prospect Busts coming soon

                        Comment


                        • Dez realizes no one wants him but can't admit it

                          Dez Bryant@DezBryant
                          I
                          Prospect Busts coming soon

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dwinsgames View Post
                            Dez realizes no one wants him but can't admit it

                            Dez Bryant@DezBryant
                            I
                            That damn Twitter apostrophe strikes again! Man I hate that thing.
                            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by kirmie View Post

                              That damn Twitter apostrophe strikes again! Man I hate that thing.
                              Was it this one?
                              ~

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                                Was it this one?
                                ~
                                Is that a flashback of Albert Haynesworth as a Redskin or....
                                Prospect Busts coming soon

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X