Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aw. If he had pitched that it would have been a TD.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

    Lol

    Comment


    • Is it weird that I'm still not impressed by Drew Lock?

      Comment


      • Texas could possibly be back. Maybe.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Geaux Tigers!
          Flinchy McTapQwik

          Lol

          Comment


          • Td!











            Flinchy McTapQwik

            Lol

            Comment


            • Navy - Air Force tied up at 7.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

              Lol

              Comment


              • "The Cowboys have placed Pro Bowl center Travis Fredrick and wide receiver Terrance Williams on injured reserve and added defensive tackle David Irving to the active roster." - Todd Archer

                P.S. I know Travis is All-Pro, that's a quote from Todd's twitter account.
                ~

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                  Navy - Air Force tied up at 7.
                  The traps and pulling in this game is beautiful.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

                  Lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                    "The Cowboys have placed Pro Bowl center Travis Fredrick and wide receiver Terrance Williams on injured reserve and added defensive tackle David Irving to the active roster." - Todd Archer

                    P.S. I know Travis is All-Pro, that's a quote from Todd's twitter account.
                    ~
                    Seems like there are issues with T-Wil in big D. Any insight into what's going on?
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

                    Lol

                    Comment


                    • Air Force rolling over Navy.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

                      Lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                        Seems like there are issues with T-Wil in big D. Any insight into what's going on?
                        Not from me. The only T-Will I follow closely is Trent Williams in D.C. He's not been quite the same since the patella ligament tear in the Chiefs game last year. Probably wasn't helped any by playing the rest of the season with it. Anyways, Trent had "minor" cleanup surgery before our bye, so hopefully he's all good for New Orleans.

                        / only T-Will news I know
                        ~

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                          Not from me. The only T-Will I follow closely is Trent Williams in D.C. He's not been quite the same since the patella ligament tear in the Chiefs game last year. Probably wasn't helped any by playing the rest of the season with it. Anyways, Trent had "minor" cleanup surgery before our bye, so hopefully he's all good for New Orleans.

                          / only T-Will news I know
                          ~
                          Trent is a monster.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • We seem to be fading.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

                            Lol

                            Comment


                            • What's with Alabama only scoring 65 points? Damn you, you little turd students. ROLL TIDE!
                              ~

                              Comment


                              • Dammit.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

                                Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X