• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to come back Miami!
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
      What's with Alabama only scoring 65 points? Damn you, you little turd students. ROLL TIDE!
      ~
      whats with Alabama giving up 35
      worst bama team of all time to give up 35 to arkansas
      Prospect Busts coming soon

Comment

• Kent-tamu going down to the wire.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Overtime!
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwinsgames View Post

whats with Alabama giving up 35
            worst bama team of all time to give up 35 to arkansas
            I was just mocking those guys (Saban and Tebow) for beaching at Alabama students for not showing up at their pro team's games (enough).

P.S. I am grateful they sent us Jonathan Allen and Daron Payne.
            ~

Comment

I was just mocking those guys (Saban and Tebow) for beaching at Alabama students for not showing up at their pro team's games (enough).

P.S. I am grateful they sent us Jonathan Allen and Daron Payne.
              ~
              they should complain about giving up 35 points to the worst coached Razorbacks team since john smith was the HC
              Prospect Busts coming soon

Comment

• Dammit I'm not getting the Atlanta shootout on TV. Again.
                ~

Comment

• OK, so now that they've beaten three teams that were favored over them, I fully expect the Titans to blow it against the Bills somehow.

Comment

• And James Conner is in the endzone.
                    ~

Comment

• Lol. Lions lose a bomb TD pass from hands to the face, run for 5 yards on 3rd and 21, then out to and it hits a Packer where the Lions recover on the 1 with the Packers throwing a red flag. They got the review back because it's an automatic booth review. This game is already getting weird.
                      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• I see Blount got 1 yard on 3 carries. And the TD. Meanwhile, Kerryon has 3 kerries for 26 yards. Curse you, LeGarrette!!
                        ~

Comment

I see Blount got 1 yard on 3 carries. And the TD. Meanwhile, Kerryon has 3 kerries for 26 yards. Curse you, LeGarrette!!
                          Gawddammit. Make that 5 carries for 6 yards. And 2 TDs.
                          ~

Comment

Gawddammit. Make that 5 carries for 6 yards. And 2 TDs.
                            ~
                            My brother in law got mad at me for giving him advice not to draft Kerryon because I didn't trust the Lions to give him enough carries and that Blount would steal his TDs. Then I drafted him for homer reasons. Tried to tell him my advice was good, I just don't listen to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

My brother in law got mad at me for giving him advice not to draft Kerryon because I didn't trust the Lions to give him enough carries and that Blount would steal his TDs. Then I drafted him for homer reasons. Tried to tell him my advice was good, I just don't listen to it.
                              I just do the weekly DFS, so I don't live or die with the long term ramifications. (It also seems I have Kerryon in just one lineup...I thought there was more for some reason.)
                              ~

Comment

• I should buy Mason Crosby a beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X