X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    Fuck the clapper
    I remember thinking that was soooo cool when I was a kid.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Man, both the Cowboys and Giants need like four or five player upgrades this offseason.

Dallas: DT, C, TE, WR, FS

Giants: C, RT, CB, ILB, OLB
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• We need to not embarrass ourselves on MNF. For a change.
        ~

Comment

• Such a weird weekend for the Lake Erie area and the NFL. The Bills won. The Brown have a win, an overtime win, a tie, a loss, and an overtime loss in 5 games. The strangest part of that is the fact that the Browns don't have a losing record. Then the Lions beat an Aaron Rodgers led team that never punted. You can even mix in the Steelers blowing out Atlanta.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• I hope the weirdness continues on Monday Night Football. It would be weird for us to win one of those.
            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
              We need to not embarrass ourselves on MNF. For a change.
              ~
              I'm rooting for ya.

Do I ever hate Sean Payton.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I'm rooting for ya.

Do I ever hate Sean Payton.
                If I picked the Redskins and won, I'd probably be tied for 2nd with two other people for the season lead. (Only wins count, not the spreads. So likely none of the others are picking Redskins +6.)
                ~

Comment

• Well, I finally found out why Eli Harold missed 3 straight practices and the Packers game with no injury due to his wife having a baby. Apparently he was excused to be there with her for a checkup on Wednesday, but she was having contractions. They scheduled to induce her the next morning, but that was delayed by emergencies getting priority and they were basically stuck at the hospital with the child not being born until about 8am on Friday. Shesh. I was starting to worry that something went horribly wrong, but everybody is healthy.

I don't think I had ever heard of somebody missing that long for a birth in the NFL.
                  http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                    Such a weird weekend for the Lake Erie area and the NFL. The Bills won. The Brown have a win, an overtime win, a tie, a loss, and an overtime loss in 5 games. The strangest part of that is the fact that the Browns don't have a losing record. Then the Lions beat an Aaron Rodgers led team that never punted. You can even mix in the Steelers blowing out Atlanta.
                    Congrats on the big win!

Do you think the Lions need a NT or a DE more? I wonder if they have a guy to play opposite of Ziggy.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I wonder how long it will be before Ed Oliver drops in rankings/mock drafts.

Because I'm sure it's going to happen.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I wonder how long it will be before Ed Oliver drops in rankings/mock drafts.

Because I'm sure it's going to happen.
                        Seems like the last few years it's been til about the combine that the cookie cutter BPA DL guy stays at the top as a "can't miss prospect," then gets drafted 17th overall, unless there's a big QB prospect, which hasn't emerged yet this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Seems like the last few years it's been til about the combine that the cookie cutter BPA DL guy stays at the top as a "can't miss prospect," then gets drafted 17th overall, unless there's a big QB prospect, which hasn't emerged yet this year.
                          Problem with Oliver is, according to reports, he's having a hard time keeping 275lbs on.

Thats a hard sell for a DT in the NFL.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Problem with Oliver is, according to reports, he's having a hard time keeping 275lbs on.

Thats a hard sell for a DT in the NFL.
                            LeVon Kirkland 2.0! If only it were 1999.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I figured Ingram would be a problem. lol at missed xp.
                              ~

Comment

• Monte Nicholson you dumbazz.
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X