Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
      Derek Anderson signs with the Bills.
      ****ing classic
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

****ing classic
        Not surprising with the Carolina connection, and Allen does need a vet to mentor him.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Is Perrine available or is he injured?
          He's been inactive. Kapri Bibbs came into the game and got a TD, so Perrine is behind him on the depth chart.
          ~

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
            So, allegedly, AB got pissed at one point, destroyed a hotel room, chucked furniture out the window and nearly hit a toddler and his dad. So, there's now a lawsuit. AB has a bad temper, so this is believable. Dude needs to get a hold of himself.
            Lawsuit from the hotel? I'm not sure what the dad could so for. I don't see the argument of "he almost unintentionally hit me" working out.
            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

Lawsuit from the hotel? I'm not sure what the dad could so for. I don't see the argument of "he almost unintentionally hit me" working out.
              Lawsuit from the dad.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Lawsuit from the dad.
                Now apparently AB called the cops to report his car stolen. When they showed up he said "I found it" and slammed the door in their face.

First rate citizen there.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Don't care. I hope they win a bundle.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Seems there are concerns in GB that there is a real rift between Rodgers and McCarthey.

Anybody think this could be MM last year in GB? I've heard it suggested that he may need a deep playoff run to save his job.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Seems there are concerns in GB that there is a real rift between Rodgers and McCarthey.

Anybody think this could be MM last year in GB? I've heard it suggested that he may need a deep playoff run to save his job.
                      It could be, if there are problems with ARod. Really, the Packers haven't been all that well-built as a team for awhile now. Rodgers covers basically every hole on the roster. Then there are all the weird playcalling issues come playoff time. I honestly don't care: I kind of hold the Packers responsible for this roughing the passer nonsense. Don't want to be screwed without Rodgers? Then have a better backup than Brett Hundley. Ooh, or have a better OL to protect him, and maybe an actual running game to take some of that pressure off. After Lacy ate himself out of the league the Pack have had a converted WR running the ball. Now they have some other guys with some potential, I guess?

I get it; most people like points and flash. But teams with a good QB and nothing else dig their own graves. They shouldn't be granted additional protection from their own shoddy team building. Right, Indy?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has a really good x and o vid with Leroy Butler after each week's game. I recommend checking it out for my fellow football nerds.

Even without Bob McGinn, the MJS still does really good work imo.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• No EE for the Giants tonight, but OV is supposed to play.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Now apparently AB called the cops to report his car stolen. When they showed up he said "I found it" and slammed the door in their face.

First rate citizen there.
                            Sounds like a wonderful human being with no anger issues at all.
                            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Sounds like a wonderful human being with no anger issues at all.
                              Sounds like coke tbh.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Who wins tonight?
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X