This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
    Barkley is so good I can believe that picking him at 2 made sense. At least until one of Allen, Rosen, or Darnold prove he's a franchise QB.
    ~
    Still makes sense if they didn't believe one of them was worth it. Just means they could have been wrong.

Its really not that big a deal.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Guess we can look forward to another leadership moment from OBgay. lol
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Barkley is like Bo Jackson in tecmo-bowl.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Line sucks, Barkley is going well, let's throw 43 times!
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So, is Eli done? Because he looks done. I'd get a bunch of linemen, a full back with a lot of Cs and Z's in his last name, and give Saquan the ball all day. Maybe a decent change of pace guy behind him just to keep him fresh; don't need to have him go the way of Larry Johnson, after all. Whatever young QB that they get would have an easy time with that.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
              So, is Eli done? Because he looks done. I'd get a bunch of linemen, a full back with a lot of Cs and Z's in his last name, and give Saquan the ball all day. Maybe a decent change of pace guy behind him just to keep him fresh; don't need to have him go the way of Larry Johnson, after all. Whatever young QB that they get would have an easy time with that.
              Probably. He's looked done-ish before and came back, but the Giants should absolutely grab a QB if they can this next draft.

Though this QB class sucks ass from what I've seen so far. Herbert looks OK, but system, Stidham isn't particularly impressive, Grier is system, and Lock sucks IMO. I haven't watched enough Ryan Finley or Daniel Jones to have an opinion on them, but I'm not hearing much hype either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Probably. He's looked done-ish before and came back, but the Giants should absolutely grab a QB if they can this next draft.

Though this QB class sucks ass from what I've seen so far. Herbert looks OK, but system, Stidham isn't particularly impressive, Grier is system, and Lock sucks IMO. I haven't watched enough Ryan Finley or Daniel Jones to have an opinion on them, but I'm not hearing much hype either.
                System means a little less than it used to. Unless it's triple option or something. Teams will still take their chances on a guy in the air raid/spread option scheme.
                sigpic

Comment

I haven't even heard of Jones!
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

System means a little less than it used to. Unless it's triple option or something. Teams will still take their chances on a guy in the air raid/spread option scheme.
                    Grier is crap, though. Hot, steaming crap.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Eli needs to have everything right for him to succeed. Give him a line and a running game and he might be able to still get it done. With that terrible line and throwing 40-50 times a game? No chance.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I love the Belestrator on patriots.com. Not as good as the x and o from MJS, but its still good, and its cool to see Belechick talk football instead of "We're on to Cincinnati".
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I haven't even heard of Jones!
                          Duke QB on Walt's list. I haven't watched Duke this year.

Comment

Duke QB on Walt's list. I haven't watched Duke this year.
                            Me either, and I live in NC.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Ereck Flowers signed by Jags.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Redskins with a lot of guys questionable this week. Who are they playing? Anybody know?
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X