• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    Jaylon and LVE are a ****ing nightmare, man
    I'm a bit jelly.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Who are your favorite redskins? Mine are Scherff, Kerrigan, Payne, Allen, and Brown. Frankly, its kinda annoying to have that many players I like on a Jay Gruden team.
      Seeing at they're my team, I can add to your list:
      Matt Ioannidis, 5th rounder from Temple (5th round, 2016). He's the 3rd starter in our 3-4 and has 3 sacks this year.
      Chris Thompson. Pretty amazing that a small pass receiving back has earned so much trust in his pass protection.
      Quinton Dunbar. 2015 UDFA signed as a wide receiver. Now arguably our best CB.
      Fabian Moreau: Not on the list yet, but I have hopes. He was a special teamer last year as a rookie, now he's got a starting job as slot CB.

P.S. Our O.T.s Morgan Moses and Trent Williams. Here's hoping TWill's knee finally recovers and he's himself again.
      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

I'm a bit jelly.
        The NFL's Youtube page uploaded a video specifically of Cowboys defensive highlights from yesterday. Suffice to say no one in the editing room ever thought they would have to do that.

Smith and Vander Esch specifically, though, man they just get better every week, and they absolutely feed off of each other. It's a blast to watch. They're freaking 22 and 23. Damn.
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

The NFL's Youtube page uploaded a video specifically of Cowboys defensive highlights from yesterday. Suffice to say no one in the editing room ever thought they would have to do that.

Smith and Vander Esch specifically, though, man they just get better every week, and they absolutely feed off of each other. It's a blast to watch. They're freaking 22 and 23. Damn.
          Hey, what about your number one wideout, the uncoverable Cole Beasley?
          ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Hey, what about your number one wideout, the uncoverable Cole Beasley?
            ~
            Man I don't know what the hell the Jags were doing there

Comment

Beware the undersized white receiver. A must have for any team.

Pittsburgh's ILBs are mediocre. Bostic is meh, Williams is meh, LJ Fort is probably the best of the bunch (not saying much), Matekevich is good on special teams but can't move enough to start, and Thomas is undrafted and unproven.

At least Haden has been balling out and the safety play hasn't been as atrocious as last year.
              sigpic

Comment

Where's kirmie to give us the breakdown? Is he at the game?
                I wish. Just offline most of the weekend.Fun game, but I think Wisconsin takes a lot of blame for the beatdown. Hornibrook was off the mark for a while on his throws when he actually had an open guy and the Badgers defense had a few penalties that mad Michigan's life easier. Strange that Michigan put in both McCaffrey and Milton, but neither threw a pass. Patterson was holding onto the ball too long early in the game, but seemed to learn from that mistake.
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Trying to **** the bed against the Cowboys worse than the Titans did against the Ravens, and failing?

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Seeing at they're my team, I can add to your list:
                    Matt Ioannidis, 5th rounder from Temple (5th round, 2016). He's the 3rd starter in our 3-4 and has 3 sacks this year.
                    Chris Thompson. Pretty amazing that a small pass receiving back has earned so much trust in his pass protection.
                    Quinton Dunbar. 2015 UDFA signed as a wide receiver. Now arguably our best CB.
                    Fabian Moreau: Not on the list yet, but I have hopes. He was a special teamer last year as a rookie, now he's got a starting job as slot CB.

P.S. Our O.T.s Morgan Moses and Trent Williams. Here's hoping TWill's knee finally recovers and he's himself again.
                    ~
                    I forgot Ionnidis. Could also add Crowder.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Mike Smith fired by the Bucs. Wow.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Mike Smith fired by the Bucs. Wow.
                        Scape goat.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I wanted to point out that Texas, who lost to Maryland, is now in the top 10 of both the AP and coaches poll. Ahead of a team that hasn't lost since 2016. That's just weird.

Northwestern is currently 10-1 in their last 11 B1G games. Which is also weird.

Still not as weird as the fact that a player was so scared of getting a flag that he let Brady go and then Brady ran in for a TD. Everything about that is just wrong.
                          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• In my final 2018 NFL Mock Draft, I had the Cowboys taking linebacker Leighton Vander Esch in the second round after taking Alabama wide receiver Calvin Ridley in the first round. At this point, passing on Ridley looks like a horrible decision by Jerry Jones. Vander Esch looks like he will be a solid pro, whereas Ridley has lit up NFL defenses at the very beginning of his NFL career. Considering Dallas already has a talented young linebacker in Jaylon Smith with a good veteran in Sean Lee and how awful the Cowboys receivers are, Dallas made a huge mistake passing on Ridley.
                            what a cocky SOB

"I mocked a player who is good in the second round and he's a DROY favorite now so the team that took him is dumb. Also Calvin Ridley would be just as good anywhere and not just opposite Julio Jones."

Comment

what a cocky SOB

"I mocked a player who is good in the second round and he's a DROY favorite now so the team that took him is dumb. Also Calvin Ridley would be just as good anywhere and not just opposite Julio Jones."
                              Sean Lee is always hurt. Yeah, the Dallas receivers blow, but taking LVE didn't prevent them from upgrading the position. They just chose not to for whatever reason.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Sean Lee is always hurt. Yeah, the Dallas receivers blow, but taking LVE didn't prevent them from upgrading the position. They just chose not to for whatever reason.
                                Not even trying to sign Allen Robinson may have been a mistake. Otherwise I don't know what they really could've done. I love(d) Ridley but have always felt he's more of a high end #2. DJ Moore and Courtland Sutton kind of stink IYAM.

In fairness to Charlie, he probably wrote that before yesterday's game, and I would've expressed similar sentiments coming off that gross loss to Houston.

But he's full of shit and overvaluing his own opinion if he thinks Vander Esch makes it anywhere close to 50. Tennessee or Pittsburgh would've grabbed him in a heartbeat.
                                Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 10-15-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X