No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Allen might need Tommy John surgery. So the Bills are probably not winning for the remainder of the year.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      Josh Allen might need Tommy John surgery. So the Bills are probably not winning for the remainder of the year.
      Derek Anderson incoming.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Devonta Freeman to IR. Lame.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Josh Allen might need Tommy John surgery. So the Bills are probably not winning for the remainder of the year.
          No surgery, out 2-4 weeks instead.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

No surgery, out 2-4 weeks instead.
            Hopefully he doesn't push it too hard and screw up his arm. Not much happening this season anyways.
            sigpic

Comment

• https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...ron-hernandez/

A little bit about Aaron Hernandez and just how fascinatingly screwed up he was.
              sigpic

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't push it too hard and screw up his arm. Not much happening this season anyways.
                From possible TJ surgery to 2-4 weeks sounds like they're either pushing it or jumped the gun on the TJ possibility. That seems to come from wear and tear in baseball though so they better be cautious so he doesn't blow it out. That recovery is long.
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

From possible TJ surgery to 2-4 weeks sounds like they're either pushing it or jumped the gun on the TJ possibility. That seems to come from wear and tear in baseball though so they better be cautious so he doesn't blow it out. That recovery is long.
                  TJ surgery sounded like supposition from reporter wanks to me. I do hope the kid is okay. He has a generational cannon.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Ron Leary out for the season with an Achiless or however you spell it.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Deshaun Watson apparently played with a partially collapsed lung last week. He's gonna get Carr'd before we can see if he can play.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                        Ron Leary out for the season with an Achiless or however you spell it.
                        I've had to look up the spelling of Achilles literally every time I use the word and I still don't understand why Alzheimer's disease has an apostrophe but not the Achilles tendon. I also don't understand why I find Alzheimer's easy to spell, but not Achilles. Good thing the repair of that injury seems to go better now because it also seems to happening more often.

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                        Deshaun Watson apparently played with a partially collapsed lung last week. He's gonna get Carr'd before we can see if he can play.
                        Impressive.

Comment

Impressive.
                          It's the only part of his performance last week that you can call impressive.

Comment

• lol
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• If you're interested in a read, Lions practice squad TE Hakeem Valles talked to a beat writer about a mission trip he took to Haiti where he went because he wanted to visit where his grandparents grew up. Crazy story where you basically come away with the fact that nobody should ever go to Haiti outside of a cruise ship.

Comment

If you're interested in a read, Lions practice squad TE Hakeem Valles talked to a beat writer about a mission trip he took to Haiti where he went because he wanted to visit where his grandparents grew up. Crazy story where you basically come away with the fact that nobody should ever go to Haiti outside of a cruise ship.
                                I figured out a long time ago it was best to stay away from 3rd world countries if possible.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X