Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

No idea what that is.
    If you like Led Zeppelin, Google them. They're like 22 years old and from Frankenmuth, Michigan. Elton John actually had them play a party of his last year.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

If you like Led Zeppelin, Google them. They're like 22 years old and from Frankenmuth, Michigan. Elton John actually had them play a party of his last year.
      Haha. Frankenmuth is a funny name.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Yeah, they're practically a Zep tribute band. Like, even more than Wolfmother was.

Well, the Tennessee game got out of hand quickly. The goal of "Just at least play kinda good" is already waaaay out.

Comment

• Michigan is running an option now. So weird. Also, play Ben Mason more!

Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Haha. Frankenmuth is a funny name.
          It is a weird town too. Totally German themed, like overdone tourist trapy, and really big on Christmas.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Michigan is running an option now. So weird. Also, play Ben Mason more!

It is a weird town too. Totally German themed, like overdone tourist trapy, and really big on Christmas.
            Who isn't big on Christmas?
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Looks like Mich is finally gonna beat State. About time Harbs.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Who isn't big on Christmas?
                I don't like Christmas. It's a holiday in the coldest, most miserable part of the year celebrating Jesus and capitalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

I don't like Christmas. It's a holiday in the coldest, most miserable part of the year celebrating Jesus and capitalism.
                  GOD DAMN LIBERALS! sarcasm
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Wash State is beating Oregon, Purdue is beating OSU. College ball.
                    sigpic

Comment

• With these top teams dropping left and right, the race for #2 behind Bama is getting interesting.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Geaux Tigers.

**** you, Urban.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• London game this morning.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                            With these top teams dropping left and right, the race for #2 behind Bama is getting interesting.
                            Kind of a race to be the sacrificial lamb though, no?
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Chargers up 10-3.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

Kind of a race to be the sacrificial lamb though, no?
                                Pretty much. Every other team has some sort of vulnerability. Bama was supposed to have some issues in their secondary, at one point? But when Tua puts up 60 by halftime it doesn't seem to matter.

I'm hoping for some weirdness. Get UCF and Wazzu in there. If UCF gets sacrificed everyone has to shut up about them and if they win, it's an awesome story. Mike Leach is just nutty fun in general. If this thing is already decided let's at least have as much fun as possible. As it stands now, the playoffs would be Bama/Clemson/ND/Michigan. Not bad but it could be more interesting. Iowa could still win the Big 10! If Bama was the victim of the annual Ferentzing I'd be very happy. I guess either OU or Texas could still be there, but naaaaah. I'm not interested in OSU either. Typical Urban Meyer squad: over talented, underachieving. You don't get in by getting blasted by Purdue.

Maximum fun would be Bama losing to LSU (I'll be joining in with the geaux Tigers comments) and then losing the Iron Bowl in hilarious fashion, to seal the elimination.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X