This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

But is it a Keenum/Bortles extension where they can get out of the contract no problem, or is it one of these team crippling QB contracts?

Laugh if you want, but I believe in Jerry. Mostly. (Cooper trade not withstanding)
    Well when you publicly declare it over and over again months before he's even eligible, I would think you kill your leverage and it shifts towards the latter.

And yeah I agree with your other point, I thought last night was more about Tennessee playing well than Dallas sucking. First team to score over 24 on our defense. Mariota was lights out.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

Well when you publicly declare it over and over again months before he's even eligible, I would think you kill your leverage and it shifts towards the latter.

And yeah I agree with your other point, I thought last night was more about Tennessee playing well than Dallas sucking. First team to score over 24 on our defense. Mariota was lights out.
      Screen plays killed Dallas. That and turnovers imo. The first half was looking so good.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I think the oline will get better for Dallas as the season continues.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Well, the Lions fired their ST coach last night (no surprise). Then they cut Ameer Abdullah and signed Zach Zenner who cleared an injury waiver. Did not see that one coming.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
            Well, the Lions fired their ST coach last night (no surprise). Then they cut Ameer Abdullah and signed Zach Zenner who cleared an injury waiver. Did not see that one coming.
            I like Zenner.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Steelers have a tough matchup this week. McCaffery will be a huge test for these LBs. I could see the Steelers being focused on the revenge game against Jacksonville coming next, too. But we will see. I've been happily wrong about this squad as it stands now.
              sigpic

Comment

• James Conner tied for first with the most carries of 20+ yards?

Bell who?
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

James Conner tied for first with the most carries of 20+ yards?

Bell who?
                  Not to mention leading RBs in forced missed tackles.
                  sigpic

Comment

• So, Walterfootball has been banned from the combine? That's actually pretty interesting. I wonder if that has something to do with it being a gambling site, or something else? I'm legitimately intrigued.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                      So, Walterfootball has been banned from the combine? That's actually pretty interesting. I wonder if that has something to do with it being a gambling site, or something else? I'm legitimately intrigued.
                      Cool! Where'd you see that? Maybe somebody found out about the Penn St pedo mafia game.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Cool! Where'd you see that? Maybe somebody found out about the Penn St pedo mafia game.
                        Just saw it in his picks. Apparently it happened years ago. Didn't Charlie go one time? Or was that only the Senior Bowl? Maybe it's something Matt McGuire did. Remember him?
                        sigpic

Comment

Just saw it in his picks. Apparently it happened years ago. Didn't Charlie go one time? Or was that only the Senior Bowl? Maybe it's something Matt McGuire did. Remember him?
                          I think he was before my time, not sure.

Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I think someone went at some point. It be fun to see where it all went awry.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think someone went at some point. It be fun to see where it all went awry.
                              I'm curious now myself. Although, to be honest, I'm surprised a place like this could get credentials in the first place.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I'm curious now myself. Although, to be honest, I'm surprised a place like this could get credentials in the first place.
                                Being one of the first draft-focused sites around probably helped.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X