This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Being one of the first draft-focused sites around probably helped.
    I no respect walterfootball. lol
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Anybody think Sean Peyton could end up as coach of Dallas next year?
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Seriously? They're specifically banned? That's weird. I don't remember them actually getting to go though. Must have been way back.
        http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

I think someone went at some point. It be fun to see where it all went awry.
          Matt McGuire went once or twice like in 09,10, or 11 i think.

Funny story he asked to bring a forum member with him no expenses paid though. Maybe split a room for something I can't remember.

He was supposed to go with NNC if any of you remember him. NNC cancelled on him like a week before they were supposed to go. This is to the Senior Bowl by the way.

So he called me up. Now I have never talked to him other than on the forums in my life. So it was pretty weird. I told him I can't commit to a full week with only 1 week's notice for work purposes. Plus I'd have to pay my entire way. It would have been a ton of fun though. Except I'd be working without getting paid all week. Oh well.

Matt also didn't like Todd McShay and made it obvious. Even Todd McShay knew who he was and was leery of him. Good times.

This website was pretty well respected a few years ago.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post

Matt McGuire went once or twice like in 09,10, or 11 i think.

Funny story he asked to bring a forum member with him no expenses paid though. Maybe split a room for something I can't remember.

He was supposed to go with NNC if any of you remember him. NNC cancelled on him like a week before they were supposed to go. This is to the Senior Bowl by the way.

So he called me up. Now I have never talked to him other than on the forums in my life. So it was pretty weird. I told him I can't commit to a full week with only 1 week's notice for work purposes. Plus I'd have to pay my entire way. It would have been a ton of fun though. Except I'd be working without getting paid all week. Oh well.

Matt also didn't like Todd McShay and made it obvious. Even Todd McShay knew who he was and was leery of him. Good times.

This website was pretty well respected a few years ago.
            Man, those old forum days were fun. I was just a college kid then, lol.

Matt rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. I think he left of his own accord though.

Yeah, this place was getting some serious respect. Then it started relying on click bait and ad revenue. Kinda like PFT.
            sigpic

Comment

• McShay has gotten A LOT better than he was when he first started. Kiper has gotten better too. I think Mayock has gotten worse.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• 1/2 a xanax down.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                  McShay has gotten A LOT better than he was when he first started. Kiper has gotten better too. I think Mayock has gotten worse.
                  McShay has come a long way. He was terrible at first. Kiper is Kiper. Mayock is about the same as ever, though his initial rankings always feature a couple of arbitrary differences, simply for the sake of discussion and content. No biggie.
                  sigpic

Comment

McShay has come a long way. He was terrible at first. Kiper is Kiper. Mayock is about the same as ever, though his initial rankings always feature a couple of arbitrary differences, simply for the sake of discussion and content. No biggie.
                    Kiper's presentation might put off some people, but his info is good especially so compared to guys like Brugler. Imo. Mayock's first rankings are usually just seniors and it isn't until later that he looks at the underclassmen because he has, or had, broadcasting responsibilities.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Anybody think Sean Peyton could end up as coach of Dallas next year?
                      He's a damn fool if he goes there. He's got a sweet setup in Nawlins.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Connor Williams to get a knee scope.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Connor Williams to get a knee scope.
                          Good luck to them finding anyone. We just raided the free agent market for the last remaining dregs ourselves.
                          ~

Comment

• Do the Giants have a chance tonight against the 49ers and their 3rd string QB?
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Do the Giants have a chance tonight against the 49ers and their 3rd string QB?
                              Isn't it Steelers-Panthers tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Isn't it Steelers-Panthers tonight?
                                Yes, it is. A good game. Have no idea who to pick because both teams have a QB who is doing well, and a D that is doing better than earlier.

I have to go with Ben at home, because that's the chalk.
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X