X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not smart by Goodwin.
    sigpic

Comment

• Am I the only one that thinks the Giants should move Collins to ILB?
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
        Am I the only one that thinks the Giants should move Collins to ILB?
        I don't know, but I like this 92 for NY.

These announcers are terrible. Witten probably just needs experience, but the other two, woof.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

I don't know, but I like this 92 for NY.

These announcers are terrible. Witten probably just needs experience, but the other two, woof.
          I'm listening on giants.com while the tv is muted. I can't deal with the b$pn guys.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Giants win!
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• No Bell. Oh well.
              sigpic

Comment

No Bell. Oh well.
                Haven't missed him yet. Good riddance I say, and it makes me hate the Steelers less. I might even like them a little bit with Conner toting the rock.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Haven't missed him yet. Good riddance I say, and it makes me hate the Steelers less. I might even like them a little bit with Conner toting the rock.
                  He's outperformed Bell is nearly every stat this year. A big part of it is that the OL loves blocking for him, as he hammers straight down hill as soon as he hits the hole. That physicality has transformed the offense into a far more consistent machine, that gets to toy with an exhausted defense during the second half instead of having to hope they can throw for 400 yards a game just to keep pace. Having a healthy Vance helps, too. Bell is good at what he does, but he doesn't fit this team like he used to. I am curious to see what kind of deal he gets. Hopefully the Steelers are smart enough just to let him walk. No tags of any kind.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Chiefs/Rams moved to LA from Mexico due to poor field conditions. No one wanted a repeat of the 2007 mud bowl at Heinz Field, it seems.
                    sigpic

Comment

He's outperformed Bell is nearly every stat this year. A big part of it is that the OL loves blocking for him, as he hammers straight down hill as soon as he hits the hole. That physicality has transformed the offense into a far more consistent machine, that gets to toy with an exhausted defense during the second half instead of having to hope they can throw for 400 yards a game just to keep pace. Having a healthy Vance helps, too. Bell is good at what he does, but he doesn't fit this team like he used to. I am curious to see what kind of deal he gets. Hopefully the Steelers are smart enough just to let him walk. No tags of any kind.
                      He's definitely been better than Bell. Already has more TDs than Bell had all last year. While it would be funny if they tagged him again, I can't see it happening. Just let him go away to the Jets/Raiders despite the chuckles another tag would generate.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Can Dirk Koetter survive possibly losing to both the Giants and the 49ers in the next couple of weeks?
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Can Dirk Koetter survive possibly losing to both the Giants and the 49ers in the next couple of weeks?
                          Nope. Nor should he.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nope. Nor should he.
                            Think he gets dumped in season?
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Think he gets dumped in season?
                              I think so. Once the early season Fitzmagic wore off they fell apart. Jameis terrible, Fitz is not the answer, and they seem to always have holes defensively. And that's been the Bucs over the past few years. Some well known talent but not enough of it to cover some serious gaps in the roster. If Jameis turned into what some writers thought he could be, we aren't having this conversation. But he continued being a headcase, and here we are.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think so. Once the early season Fitzmagic wore off they fell apart. Jameis terrible, Fitz is not the answer, and they seem to always have holes defensively. And that's been the Bucs over the past few years. Some well known talent but not enough of it to cover some serious gaps in the roster. If Jameis turned into what some writers thought he could be, we aren't having this conversation. But he continued being a headcase, and here we are.
                                Harbs to Tampa next year?
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X