Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

    Harbs to Tampa next year?
    Assuming you mean John, I vote he goes to Michigan. Then everybody could get confused because there would be 3 different J. Harbaugh coaches. If you're confused about why it would be 3, his son Jay Harbaugh is already the RB coach.

    Though to be honest, John becoming the coach of TB or the Browns feels like something that makes sense since those teams have had more of a defensively minded culture to begin with. I'd love to see him become the Browns coach and win a Super Bowl as a big middle finger to Baltimore and Art Modell's soul.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kirmie View Post

      Assuming you mean John, I vote he goes to Michigan. Then everybody could get confused because there would be 3 different J. Harbaugh coaches. If you're confused about why it would be 3, his son Jay Harbaugh is already the RB coach.

      Though to be honest, John becoming the coach of TB or the Browns feels like something that makes sense since those teams have had more of a defensively minded culture to begin with. I'd love to see him become the Browns coach and win a Super Bowl as a big middle finger to Baltimore and Art Modell's soul.
      That would be funny.

      Hue is back with Cincinnati. He was the coach in waiting there before going to Cleveland. I can't wait to see him inexplicably get another chance and plow the Bengals straight into the ground.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by kirmie View Post

        Assuming you mean John, I vote he goes to Michigan. Then everybody could get confused because there would be 3 different J. Harbaugh coaches. If you're confused about why it would be 3, his son Jay Harbaugh is already the RB coach.

        Though to be honest, John becoming the coach of TB or the Browns feels like something that makes sense since those teams have had more of a defensively minded culture to begin with. I'd love to see him become the Browns coach and win a Super Bowl as a big middle finger to Baltimore and Art Modell's soul.
        Yeah, I mean John, assuming rumors of this being his last season in Balt.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

        Lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

          That would be funny.

          Hue is back with Cincinnati. He was the coach in waiting there before going to Cleveland. I can't wait to see him inexplicably get another chance and plow the Bengals straight into the ground.
          Seems like Mayfield got better as soon as Hue left the Browns.
          ~

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

            Yeah, I mean John, assuming rumors of this being his last season in Balt.
            Just wanted to clarify in case rumors were starting that Jim may jump back to the NFL like tOSU fans I know liked to say. Then again, they all got a lot quieter a few weeks ago and I look forward to possibly getting temporarily kicked out of a friend's mom's house on the 24th. He gets a bit angry when tOSU loses.
            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

            Comment


            • The Lions put TJ Lang on injured reserve. Went from a concussion to a neck injury. Probably related to trying to deal with the concussion I'm guessing. Like sleeping on it weird or trying to strengthen his neck and kinking it, but those things can last. Probably done in Detroit and possibly for his career, which sucks because he was worth the money when playing. He'd only been playing part of the snaps the last few weeks.
              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kirmie View Post

                Just wanted to clarify in case rumors were starting that Jim may jump back to the NFL like tOSU fans I know liked to say. Then again, they all got a lot quieter a few weeks ago and I look forward to possibly getting temporarily kicked out of a friend's mom's house on the 24th. He gets a bit angry when tOSU loses.
                Make sure your friend is aware of their non existent playoff chances. You don't get smacked by Purdue and make the postseason. Michigan has a good chance if they keep winning though.

                I really want Pitt to unleash their annual shenanigans and beat Clemson in the ACC championship (if they get there). Let's get some odd ball team in there and make the race for 2nd place interesting.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Steelers players raided Bell's locker. LoL
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

                  Lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                    Steelers players raided Bell's locker. LoL
                    LOL yep. They have been over his antics for a while now. It was probably pretty ceremonial.

                    I don't think Bell's gamble is going to pay off. I think he assumed Conner was going to struggle and the team would need him. The opposite happened. Now it's a matter of pride, I guess? He should probably fire his agent.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

                      LOL yep. They have been over his antics for a while now. It was probably pretty ceremonial.

                      I don't think Bell's gamble is going to pay off. I think he assumed Conner was going to struggle and the team would need him. The opposite happened. Now it's a matter of pride, I guess? He should probably fire his agent.
                      I heard his agent's business card and a mix cd of his raps were all that was left.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

                      Lol

                      Comment


                      • Seattle should draft Ed Oliver to play 3-tech. He'll fit their disrespected-chip-on-the-shoulder type after the draft process gets done with him.

                        Chase Winovich would be a good rotational DE for them as well.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

                        Lol

                        Comment


                        • George Kittle and Jack Doyle are my two TEs in a perfect NFL world.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • JFC!

                            Rookie tackle Geron Christian injured his knee in temporary work against Tampa and is now out for the season. That means the Redskins third tackle for Houston will be Austin Howard, who was signed last week.
                            ~

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                              JFC!

                              Rookie tackle Geron Christian injured his knee in temporary work against Tampa and is now out for the season. That means the Redskins third tackle for Houston will be Austin Howard, who was signed last week.
                              ~
                              Ouch, dude. He doesn't have to play, does he?
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

                              Lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                                George Kittle and Jack Doyle are my two TEs in a perfect NFL world.
                                Kittle is awesome.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X