2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Ouch, dude. He doesn't have to play, does he?
    Two of our starters are on the injury report (Moses and Nsekhe). There is no one else.
    ~

Comment

• In more pertinent news, I have the Seagulls tonight. They're at home and that's all the edge I can think of, other than coin flip.
      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
        In more pertinent news, I have the Seagulls tonight. They're at home and that's all the edge I can think of, other than coin flip.
        ~
        I'm going Gulls as well. The Packers haven't won a road game yet this season.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Great game. This Wilson kid can play football.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Great game. This Wilson kid can play football.
            Been carrying Seattle for a few years now. That team may finally be picking itself up now.
            sigpic

Comment

Great game. This Wilson kid can play football.
              Wilson plays football? I could have sworn the Rangers traded him to the Yankees earlier this year. I look forward to getting that trivia question correct in about 10 years.

Edit: In unrelated news, the Panthers canceled practice yesterday because it kept raining and they don't have an indoor practice facility while the Lions practiced outside in the snow (Screw you weird weather!) even though they have an indoor practice facility and don't play any outdoor games until mid-December.
              Last edited by kirmie; 11-16-2018, 11:11 AM.
              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

Wilson plays football? I could have sworn the Rangers traded him to the Yankees earlier this year. I look forward to getting that trivia question correct in about 10 years.

Edit: In unrelated news, the Panthers canceled practice yesterday because it kept raining and they don't have an indoor practice facility while the Lions practiced outside in the snow (Screw you weird weather!) even though they have an indoor practice facility and don't play any outdoor games until mid-December.
                Haha, crazy storm, eh? Thankfully Pittsburgh missed the worst of it.
                sigpic

Comment

Advantage Panthers, imo. "At least we're not total dumbasses!"
                  ~

Comment

• Pretty sure the Lions are boned this week. Marvin Jones is out. Welcome to the Kenny Golladay and random friends show!

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Haha, crazy storm, eh? Thankfully Pittsburgh missed the worst of it.
                    Yeah, it's really weird. Thankfully the roads were warm still so the minor salting melted pretty much everything. Have a few inches on the grass though, making it very difficult for me to finish raking my leafs. It's so strange to see that much snow while trees still have some leafs left.
                    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Pretty sure the Lions are boned this week. Marvin Jones is out. Welcome to the Kenny Golladay and random friends show!

Yeah, it's really weird. Thankfully the roads were warm still so the minor salting melted pretty much everything. Have a few inches on the grass though, making it very difficult for me to finish raking my leafs. It's so strange to see that much snow while trees still have some leafs left.
                      We got a little ice, a bunch of rain, and a couple inches of wet snow. Now because of the crap on the trees there are power outages. Fun.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Les Miles to Kansas! This will either be fun, stupid, or both.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Is Ed Oliver hurt?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                            Is Ed Oliver hurt?
                            Why do you ask? I know he got into a big argument with his coach.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Why do you ask? I know he got into a big argument with his coach.
                              I thought I saw he missed some games.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

I thought I saw he missed some games.
                                No idea tbh. All I've heard is he's had problems keeping 275lbs on.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X