This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

Well they better turn it around! I'm facing Luck, Mack, Hilton, and Ebron this week in fantasy. I have no idea how one team ended up with essentially the entire Colts offense, but I'm playing against it.
    I'm with you. I like playing Luck and company in DFS when they're at home. Since they're not, I won't have them on my teams, but plenty of others will. Here's to a 9-6 game!
    ~

Comment

• Crazy news about Kareem Hunt. Who picks him up? Philly? Oakland?
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I'm curious as to what his formal suspension will be. He will definitely be on a roster next year though. With him on the market and coming at a discount due to this issue, does that eat into Bell's value, too? Why go for the 28 year old RB with tons of wear and tear and his own checkered history when you could have a third year back for cheap, looking to redeem himself?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
          Crazy news about Kareem Hunt. Who picks him up? Philly? Oakland?
          We have to assume the Skins, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
            I'm curious as to what his formal suspension will be. He will definitely be on a roster next year though. With him on the market and coming at a discount due to this issue, does that eat into Bell's value, too? Why go for the 28 year old RB with tons of wear and tear and his own checkered history when you could have a third year back for cheap, looking to redeem himself?
            The more ****ed Bell is the better.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• What games are y'all watching today?
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• These games SUCK.

And so do the Falcons.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I have the Falcons-Ravens on right now.
                  Of course, the game I want (for fantasy Gamblor porpoises) is Panthers-Buccaneers.
                  ~

Comment

• I have McCaffrey, Godwin, and Humphries in just about every single lineup. Resuts so far: looking good!
                    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                      These games SUCK.

And so do the Falcons.
                      You're right. This game is torturing my face.Switched to the goddamned Bears at Giants, where the Giants are predictably hanging in because Chicago feels this one was easy.
                      ~

Comment

• In other news, I switched to the Packers D in some lineups because the weather forecast was 17 miles per hour and snow. So the score is tied, 17-17 with the ARIZONA CARDINALS???
                        Feeling your shame, Packers.
                        ~

Comment

• Holy **** Giants game.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

I'm with you. I like playing Luck and company in DFS when they're at home. Since they're not, I won't have them on my teams, but plenty of others will. Here's to a 9-6 game!
                            How abooot SIX - Nothing! Wish I'd picked the Jaguars, tho. What a week for big road favorites failing.
                            ~

Comment

• LSU gets UCF in the Fiesta Bowl.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Bill Snyder retires, Mike McCarthy fired, Mack Brown back at UNC, PSU get Kentucky in the Citrus bowl.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X