This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Bill Snyder retires, Mike McCarthy fired, Mack Brown back at UNC, PSU get Kentucky in the Citrus bowl.
    Packers lose to Cardinals, at home, in the snow. McCarthy deserved to be fired. Several times over.
    ~

Comment

Bill Snyder retires, Mike McCarthy fired, Mack Brown back at UNC, PSU get Kentucky in the Citrus bowl.
      I really like Snyder. Probably my 2nd fave college coach behind Coach O.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I really like Snyder. Probably my 2nd fave college coach behind Coach O.
        I liked that UCF actually got some good competition in a bowl this year and not put up against another group of 5 school. Let's see if LSU can silence them or if they continue to build a case for themselves.
        sigpic

Comment

• The Chargers were gifted 2 TDs on a missed false start and block in the back penalties. ****ing bull****.
          sigpic

Comment

I liked that UCF actually got some good competition in a bowl this year and not put up against another group of 5 school. Let's see if LSU can silence them or if they continue to build a case for themselves.
            I'm not happy about it, but it did trigger bonuses for Coach O and his staff.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

The Chargers were gifted 2 TDs on a missed false start and block in the back penalties. ****ing bull****.
              23-7 lead dude.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

23-7 lead dude.
                And that 14 point swing about covers that, plus the momentum change. Don't get me wrong, the Steelers weren't perfect, but that was robbery.
                sigpic

Comment

• What a week of weirdness.
                  ~

Comment

And that 14 point swing about covers that, plus the momentum change. Don't get me wrong, the Steelers weren't perfect, but that was robbery.
                    Idk, thats when I went to sleep.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Idk, thats when I went to sleep.
                      Yeah, don't get me wrong, they are starting to do dumb **** again, but two blown calls directly resulted in 2 TDs. Just momentum killing stuff.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, don't get me wrong, they are starting to do dumb **** again, but two blown calls directly resulted in 2 TDs. Just momentum killing stuff.
                        How many picks did Ben throw?
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Should be the fourth team in the playoff. That said, I like that it was Oklahoma over the others. 1 loss to a good team tgey beat later is more forgivable.

Comment

How many picks did Ben throw?
                            Just the one, I think. Defensively there were more problems. Keenan Allen went off. Wanna know how? The Chargers put him in the slot against LBs the whole second half. The Steelers did not adjust. They were so good during their win streak that it's infuriating to see them fall back into old habits.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Surprised McCarthy got let go in season?

I think he goes to the Cleve.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Surprised McCarthy got let go in season?

I think he goes to the Cleve.
                                Not I. Losing to frickin' Arizona at home in the snow? The guy is a dumbazz and deserved to be fired.
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X