This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Not I. Losing to frickin' Arizona at home in the snow? The guy is a dumbazz and deserved to be fired.
    ~
    I blame Rodgers as much as MM. ****ing prima donna, man.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Not I. Losing to frickin' Arizona at home in the snow? The guy is a dumbazz and deserved to be fired.
      ~
      Do the Redskins win tonight?
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Do the Redskins win tonight?
        I hope so, but would not bet that way. Our offense is dead-killed-murdered. Even worse than last year. HOLY HAND GRENADE, danggit!
        ~

Comment

I hope so, but would not bet that way. Our offense is dead-killed-murdered. Even worse than last year. HOLY HAND GRENADE, danggit!
          ~
          Large dose of AP?
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Large dose of AP?
            He needs blockers, and that's our big problem. (Also daid QB, too.)

OTOH maybe I should pick the Skins for strategic reasons. I'm 7 games back of the leader at DK team pickem, and if I don't get lucky with some upsets, I'll never catch up.
            ~

Comment

• BLECH. At least I kept my pick on the Eagles. Looks like it's mock draft season already for the Skins.
              ~

Comment

• Urban Meyer to retire after the Rose Bowl.
                sigpic

Comment

BLECH. At least I kept my pick on the Eagles. Looks like it's mock draft season already for the Skins.
                  ~
                  Just got shafted by the injury bug.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                    Urban Meyer to retire after the Rose Bowl.
                    Who yall think replaces him?

Comment

Just got shafted by the injury bug.
                      Mark Sanchez is my QB now. Am I in hell?
                      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Ryan Day has already been selected. I think he was the one who filled in earlier this year.
                        sigpic

Comment

~
                          I expect the Skins to be strong next year. Provided they have stability at QB.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Stupid Lions seem to be getting better while simultaneously getting worse. This is a weird year. It's also depressing seeing the Lions get wrecked by the DL that could have been in Detroit if the Lions drafted Donald instead of Ebron. That's made even worse by Ebron finally having a good year after he leaves.

Originally posted by Daniel View Post

John Harbaugh! Lets get weird! ... Seriously though, I don't care who as long as they lose to Michigan for like 10 straight years. I'm sick of losing to them.

Edit: Couple weird facts I heard on the radio. It seems like Urban is the first tOSU coach to leave on his own terms since before Woody Hayes. He also apparently has yet to win a B1G coach of the year award.
                            Last edited by kirmie; 12-04-2018, 11:11 AM.
                            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Ryan Day has already been selected. I think he was the one who filled in earlier this year.
                              Wow. I saw that earlier and thought it was an interim thing. Knowing OSU people, they'd expect a better resume, I assume. They're a pretty unrealistic fanbase though. I've seen so much FB *****ing about them being No. 6. I mean, did they not watch the game against Purdue....or Nebraska...or Maryland?
                              I get the argument about Georgia being ranked over them with two losses, but Georgia also nearly beat ****ing Bama, who the eyeball test says is leagues above everyone but Clemson, and hasn't had anyone else even challenge them outside of the loss in Death Valley.
                              OSU deserves 7th IMO.

Comment

~
                                To me losing both of your guards (who were already injury fill-ins) in the same game (quarter?) is almost as absurd as losing 2 QBs to broken legs in 3 weeks. I'm sorry, man.

OTOH, welcome to the long and distinguished legacy of Mark Sanchez QB-ing NFC East teams. One stint with the Giants and he'll have hit for the cycle.
                                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Working...
                                X