Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

    My first thought.
    They may be grooming Kingsbury for that though. Still not sure why TT got rid of him after an injury plagued season. Just another school not knowing its place.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Miami CBs Minkah Fitzpatrick and Xavien Howard are 1st and 2nd in passer rating allowed this season at 56.2 and 62.6, respectively, according to PFF.

      I thought that was pretty neat.
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

      Comment


      • Shazier is back to jogging and weightlifting.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Jags need to address both lines AND quarterback.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

          Lol

          Comment


          • I was just complaining about how much Derrick Henry sucks this morning.

            Pretty much everything I say about the Titans is wrong.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              I was just complaining about how much Derrick Henry sucks this morning.

              Pretty much everything I say about the Titans is wrong.
              We know.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

              Lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                I was just complaining about how much Derrick Henry sucks this morning.

                Pretty much everything I say about the Titans is wrong.
                To be fair, the Titans are weird. I haven't figured them out either.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Apparently former Lions CJ and Rob Sims are getting into the new Michigan marijuana business that officially became legal yesterday. CJ kind of surprised me, but with the injuries he had it makes sense. Oddly enough both were denied licenses because of some minor things. CJ either forgot or didn't realize he had an unpaid traffic ticket. Apparently he already flew down to Georgia and took care of it. Sims was some issue with owning homes in Dearborn and needing a certificate of occupancy. At least one of them involved a warrant and were years old so obviously they aren't getting pulled over or doing other stupid things that would cause the warrant to take effect.

                  I'm amazed that they even figured out the issue with CJ since it was out of state. It always seems like other states are blissfully unaware of things like that.
                  http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

                  Comment


                  • Army v Navy today!
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

                    Lol

                    Comment


                    • What do you guys think of your rookie classes so far? Edmunds has been ok for the Steelers while Washington hasn't been able to find any rythym. Chuks Okorafor has played well, Mason is keeping the bench warm as expected, Jaylen Samuels starts this week, Marcus Allen is finally getting snaps, and Josh Frazier didn't make the team. Meanwhile, two UDFA LBs Adeniyi and Thomas have made a bit of noise. It's been better than expected. Still would have rather had Darius Leonard in rd 1 but whatever.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                        What do you guys think of your rookie classes so far?
                        Landry was a beast at the beginning of the season, looks like he'll be a legit pass rusher.

                        Evans was terrible for most of the season, but he's been great the last few games.

                        Cruikshank has been a solid special teams player. Good job for a fourth rounder.

                        Falk sucked.
                        Last edited by Daniel; 12-09-2018, 11:34 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                          What do you guys think of your rookie classes so far?
                          1. Daron Payne: Awesome, glad we didn't get Vita Vea.
                          2. Derrius Guice: IR before season start.
                          3. Geron Christian: Was supposed to "red-shirt" this year, but with all our injuries, was thrown into the fire. And of course, IR.
                          4. Troy Apke: Our Al Davis pick. Also on IR after appearing in two games.
                          5. Tim Settle: Solid value pick at the time, and remains so in my opinion. But he hasn't gotten to play a whole lot with who we have ahead of him.
                          6. Shaun Dion Hamilton: Hasn't played much, but he's in the game right now. Of course, it's a hopeless situation with Mark Sanchez at QB, etc. etc.
                          7. Greg Stroman: Look here, he actually played and got a positive review! Also, as far as I know, not on IR. Yet.
                          7. Trey Quinn: Mr. Irrelevant! Has actually played due to all our injuries, and has been decent.Of course, he's on IR now.
                          ~

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                            1. Daron Payne: Awesome, glad we didn't get Vita Vea.
                            2. Derrius Guice: IR before season start.
                            3. Geron Christian: Was supposed to "red-shirt" this year, but with all our injuries, was thrown into the fire. And of course, IR.
                            4. Troy Apke: Our Al Davis pick. Also on IR after appearing in two games.
                            5. Tim Settle: Solid value pick at the time, and remains so in my opinion. But he hasn't gotten to play a whole lot with who we have ahead of him.
                            6. Shaun Dion Hamilton: Hasn't played much, but he's in the game right now. Of course, it's a hopeless situation with Mark Sanchez at QB, etc. etc.
                            7. Greg Stroman: Look here, he actually played and got a positive review! Also, as far as I know, not on IR. Yet.
                            7. Trey Quinn: Mr. Irrelevant! Has actually played due to all our injuries, and has been decent.Of course, he's on IR now.
                            ~
                            It's like your whole team is on IR.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

                            Lol

                            Comment


                            • So for some reason, the Steelers took what worked during their 5 game win streak, and completely abandoned it. Now they have lost 3 straight, and will probably be 5 straight when it's all said and done.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Oh Steelers. How can you lose to the Raiders?
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

                                Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X